Exercise When Meds stop working

I’ve been experimenting with ProFrontal for several months now and got fairly good results, but lately it seemed to stop working completely along with the med I was taking (clozapine). I was doing terrible but I decided to lift some weights and go out for a run. A few minutes after I was done I started doing better and and had a huge rush and the ProFrontal took efffect again and I made a nearly miraculous recovery! I feel like my meds are going to start working again too, what happened was completely bizarre but it worked. I feel a ton better physcially, I think my meds did something to me physically and that’s why they stopped working. You have to really push but if you do exercise will really help, it might miraculously cure some of your med’s side effects too. I exercise regularly but I hadn’t done it for a few days since I was feeling so bad, I did it anyway and it worked great. Exercise has helped me alot several times when my meds have stopped working, I think antipsychotics have an effect on your blood sugar and hormone levels, exercise counteracts this so it’s responsible for the miraculous recovery.

9 Likes

Hormones have something to do with it. I exercise like an athlete would and my libido is increased slightly I know the Klonopin I take kills it but trazodone counteracts and miracles happen and so does morning wood. Taking a T booster for awhile really helped my mood until one day I felt overwhelming agitation. And stopped I had made muscle gains during that time. And wonder whether they will stay with good nutrition. Exercise rinses the bodies amino acids T, estrogen and how u feel depends on how u are regulating those hormones I don’t know much I am a beginner but I do have a great sense of how it works in people because I can plainly see. Have u ever gotten surprised by three lovely ladies walking into your Starbucks, inside your testosterone and all those neurons and everything that consist of u get a shock u adjust yourself to them. Most times in the past when it would happen I’d just shut myself down to the risperdal just dampening everything libido, arousal fight flight wise it’s very real peace

gud 2 hear this…
if u really doing well…try different therapies as notmoses suggests…
along try mindfulness and if u are good with yoga and pranayam…
go for meditation…

I can’t exercise well anymore that’s the problem ever since going on abilify for psychosis