Exercise group

Jogging, elliptical, rowing machine, recumbent bike and weights. @Mae

2 Likes

Do you still go to the gym for this right?

Thatā€™s really good, @CoCo

1 Like

My husband takes me. Itā€™s the only way I feel safe, well somewhat safe

2 Likes

Itā€™s nice that you have your husband he sounds very supportive for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll join in. Im currently at the target of walking at least for an hour during the day.

2 Likes

He really is. Heā€™s my lover and my best friend in the world.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s really sweet. Iā€™m happy for both of you that you have each other.

2 Likes

Walking about an hour a day here, tai chi, and adding Supernatural and Beat Saber on my Oculus starting next week.

2 Likes

That is no problem at all. We can take our time :pray:t6:

Are you ready for this morning? :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

No problem at all! What exercises are you used to?

Sorry I just read this. Tomorrow sounds good!

1 Like

I want to join too!

I usually do 20 mins on this sort of archaic cardio walking thingy.

Then on to weight training in a 15 min incrementsā€¦ about three of them. More than that makes my muscles over workedā€¦ but Iā€™m keen on increasing my endurance.

I like to alternate days with skateboarding :skateboard: to give my muscles some time to recover.

Plus itā€™s fun!

Iā€™ll be happy to chime in with ya fellas.

Ps I prefer to exercise in the morning, but when I have work, I do it in the after noon. Like 8 am in the UK time!

3 Likes

Thanks, yea I just feel Monday Is best, cos I like starting new things on Mondays,

1 Like

I am exactly the same. I can never start anything mid week. I just completed my run. :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

Well done Iā€™m really proud of you. Youā€™re doing well and are on the right tracks.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t6:

I am endeavour to go also in the evening

1 Like

are we all happy to start exercising tomorrow and continue to support others in this group to do the same? Perhaps we should use this week and a tester and then perhaps understand how we can set targets for ourselves and others?

1 Like

Yea man this is our preliminary week.
Letā€™s see how it goes.

I will update you tomorrow on my exercise achievement and Iā€™m looking forward to hear everyoneā€™s aswell.

1 Like

My pedometre is broke. I do a km in 8-9 minutes

This is a HIT exercise from yesterday, you can see i hit 173 bpm

I usually run 4 or 5 times a week

4 Likes

Well done. I usually go to the gym everyday but have not been for the last 3 weeks. I restart towards the end of next week

1 Like