Everything that is good has to end

Hello everyone. i joined couple months ago.Talked here a while. I like this site very much - people are awesome here.
Time to come back. About the topic for 6 i years of hard work i had remission for these years. Medicine and Electroshock therapy did miracles for me. It changed me in a good way. I achieved a lot. Now something changed the delusions are back
i feel depressed, compulsive behavior of order and cleanliness makes my every day hard. I went to my psychiatrist
i got a greater dose of clozapine. But dosent help. And he says i took almost every medicine left and this is a problem and
maybe this is only a bad time period.And not to give hope… But i feel that i lost and how to go on?

3 Likes

meds alone are important, but combining meds with other therapies and techniques can also help too.
don’t give up, bud.

2 Likes

Maybe something triggered? An event perhaps?

If you’re doing so well before, then, it’s possible that you would go back to getting better to your current situation as well! Don’t give up just because it’s challenging!

“Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.”
― Roy T. Bennett

2 Likes

The problem is nothing bad happend.

1 Like

@Happymadman

It’s normal to have your ups and downs; life is like a Richter scale. It would be nice if life was a 45 degree angle going up.

Today you’re down, but tomorrow you may be up.

Hang in there.

4 Likes

Just don’t give up. Keep holding on, regardless of how it feels, good things only last so long, but so do bad.
Eventually, all things turn, then turn full circle. You’ll be okay, just keep holding on.

3 Likes

Hey, sorry you’re having trouble right now. We all have trouble sometimes, even the most recovered of us. This disease is weird like that. You can be doing great for year, then suddenly relapse. But you can get better again, too. I recently have been having a lot of trouble, mostly related to my OCD and mood swings. But every time you struggle, it gets a little easier. Because now, you already know the things that have worked for you in the past. You’ve made it to recovery before, so you can make it back there again.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that nothing bad happened. It may just as @kindness says, we have our own ups and downs. We can’t stay at the top most of the time. So the same goes with staying below.

For me, I may have started roughly when I realized I was thought broadcasting. I felt all alone and frustrated. I hated anyone who wouldn’t believe me! I stopped believing in God as well. But that did not stop me from moving forward. Now, I feel a little bit courageous and I never cease to pray for my situation to get better. You will too!

So please, hold on and everything will be alright. :slight_smile: We’re here to support each other and that’s a good thing, right?

2 Likes

I want to thank You all for the replies. I feel better after reading the comments :slight_smile:. I will try my best.

1 Like