Everything I do is lame

I’m not depressed. Everything I do is stupid. I really don’t have good taste in music or movies. I bought a bunch of movies and only liked one of them. I listen to the same music as I did 10 years ago. I just don’t have a connection to that stuff. If it became illegal to make movies and music it really wouldn’t bother me.

2 Likes

It’s hard for me to get into new music as well. I think you need to share laughs and sing along, etc. Music playing in the background while you have good conversations…

But even normals don’t like new music as they get older.

2 Likes

I don’t really watch new movies or listen to new music either. I tend to like the music from my teens and twenties. I don’t think it’s lame, it’s just how it is. I think every generation feels that way, at least to some degree. Like the parents generation doesn’t like the kids music. That’s how i feel, anyway.

1 Like

My problem in my teens is that I listened to so much different music that I was always looking for something that defined me. Never found it. I guess there is good music out there. I think it would be cool if my Dad thumped Metallica when I was young. That never really did happen and I can’t appreciate quality music.

1 Like

Yeah it would’ve been cool if my parents had listened to Metallica. Can’t really picture that though haha. Yeah i think a lot of the music from my younger days was popular but not really that good. It was fun while it lasted but to be honest i don’t really listen to music much anymore at all.

1 Like

I listen to the same music I listened to 35 years ago and still think it’s great !

Do you have spotify ? It can suggest music to you depending on what you like already.

2 Likes

I had a rap phase. It really was lame. I don’t think I understood most of the lyrics. I’m listening to rap now. Just not the new stuff.

1 Like

I tried spotify once and I didn’t recognize any music on it.

2 Likes

You can search for stuff. It has pretty much everything now. Then add a few songs to your favourites list. It’ll then present you with a daily mix of suggested songs.

1 Like

Yeah i mostly listened to rap as a teen. Then i got into grunge when it was popular and eventually discovered Metallica. But mostly rap. I don’t like the new stuff though. I think the 90s had the best as far as rap is concerned.

1 Like

youtube does get the job done for me now. It just the same old stuff though. Maybe one day I will switch.

2 Likes

Yea 90’s rap is good.

1 Like

Cmon people “bust a move”. Dating myself sorry. @thebest don’t be so harsh on yourself. Not everything you do is stupid. I wasn’t responding yesterday, but you gave me a like. You haven’t been around, and I wonder if you are ok because you’re a cool dude. Seeing that like made me smile. So, being there for others is stupid? Cough, cough most normies are too self absorbed to do anything to uplift someone’s spirit. They’d rather bombard you with Kanye West jabs. So, NO everything you do isn’t stupid…:hugs:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.