Encouraging new forum members (and old ones that have left)

This is a place of support for people with schizophrenia, many schizophrenics find it hard to contribute in a meaningful way and feel valued, drawing the best out of schizophrenics so they can feel proud of the contributions they make to society whilst constantly improving their well being is the priority of this site. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you. I am recovered. I am here to help people.

1 Like

What symptoms do you have? How long does it take for you to recover? What med are you taking? Please share your recovery story.

1 Like

I know sometimes this forum seems like a strange place, people with schizophrenia are known to have paranoias about government forces, the illuminati, intelligence agents etc. etc., I know I do, but this really is a place of healing, somewhere where you can get help with whatever is troubling you, Iā€™d like to encourage anyone with schizophrenia to participate for their own benefit and not worry about who is on the forum or what their motives are, as I said, almost everyone here is here to help. Thank you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.