Dungeons & Dragons

I’ve been invited to a DnD game, which will take place on monday evenings. I’m really excited! I haven’t played in years.

I’m also a bit nervous, but it’ll be okay.

Do any of you have experience with it?

7 Likes

Jealous! I’d love to give that game a try, but I have never played it before. Seems like a really cool thing

3 Likes

Played a lot as a kid, infrequently as an adult. Love it.

2 Likes

We play as a family most weeknights. It is one of the best things about adopting a teenager. Have you seen the new liquid core style of dice? They are so freaking gorgeous. I want some.

3 Likes

Huge fan, I miss in person games, haven’t played in a few years.

What kind of character ideas are you thinking?

1 Like

I’m not sure yet. I’m thinking maybe a dwarf, but that’s as far as I got

1 Like

Some happy, bloodthirsty dwarf with a hero complex

1 Like

What edition are you playing? I have a special place in my heart for 3.5, but 5 is a great system too.

I always liked my Clerics.

I think we’re doing 5

1 Like

I’ve never played. The bummer is my meds take away my creativity so I wouldn’t be able to play it anyway

Who DM’s? Or do you all take turns? I think it’s a wonderful family activity.

1 Like

never played it… but it sounds like it could be fun maybe…

I’ve been so socially withdrawn that I’d never even heard of it until a few years ago.

My friend from Norway is gonna DM, he’s calling me later to walk me through character creation and such. I’m kind of a newb
Edit: oh, you were replying to ninja

1 Like

No worries!

Good luck and have fun!

:v:

1 Like

Mr. Star is the DM. He wrote a whole campaign in college and never got a chance to use it until now

3 Likes

I use to play as a kid and young adult. I was usually the DM. It was fun!

1 Like

I always wanted to play but none of my friends were into it. The closest I’ve gotten is video games like Baldurs Gate.

1 Like

I’m jealous, I’ve always wanted friends to play DND with. I owned like thirty of the 3.5 edition books. Have fun! I would make a magic user but do what you want, fighters are a lot easier to play.

1 Like

I have the core 5th edition books but no one to play with. I love games and gaming systems and recently doing flames of war a ww2 minitures game and warhammer 40 k. Keeps me busy and I find it interesting. I’d love to join a group playing d&d but more chance to play other systems for me.

I think it sounds a great opportunity.

1 Like