Drinking again type beat

This ones pretty sad or melancholic sounding this beat, but honestly, best one Ive made in a hot minute. Its dead simple but really hits you I think

I am drinking again and Im worried that its dragging me down but in some ways it makes for really good music which is a shame. I dont wanna be sad and existential to make a decent tune lol

Anyway me and @Jonnybegood and hopefully @fractaled are making a song out of it and I think its gonna be something else, stay tuned.

Meantime I need to find a new way to cope with the stress lol but thankfully my degree is almost over with

Hope you enjoy

7 Likes

Cool. It is a little more introspective than your usual stuff, or that’s the effect it has on me anyway. Nice job

1 Like

Thanks @Cragger :slight_smile:

It definitely is youre right on. Past week been very existential feeling lol

1 Like

Existential in a buzzy kind of way, or in a not-so-good way, LOL?

1 Like

Haha ya know its weird I made the thing and I was feeling a good buzz going and was thinkiing buzzed fun thoughts and stuff but longterm I think the drinking is making me depressed

So both I guess lol

1 Like

It does have a way of biting you in the arse, doesn’t it. I could use some of that Buzzy introspection today, feeling a little flat lately

Hmmm… double rye and Coke, or a puff off a doobie LOL. I’ll have to weigh my options

1 Like

Yeah definitely I was feeling pretty flat for awhile and the weed wasnt great for that, so I got a bottle of wine lol its cheaper than water here

How come youre feeling flat? Might be the meds or negatives

I’m gonna redo my verse for don’t call me tomorrow. I’m dialing in the melody.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Strange To Note, Sometimes That Is The Type Of Spark Where The Best Music Originates.

Keep Up Those Efforts Man!.

1 Like

Niceee lol sounds good lmk :+1:

@ATARI I agree intense emotion is usually the best for music making. Just seems to come out

Apprecite it man :slight_smile:

1 Like

France, the land of wine and women LOL.

I think I’m just not having enough human contact lately. That’s why I’m feeling a little flat. I’m still bummed over my friend passing away as well, I’m sure that’s part of it

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

What Happened?.

I’m Sorry You’re Going Through That.

Death Is A Form Of Humanity Far From The Reaches Of Pure Understanding For Sure. . .

1 Like

Lolll you know it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah its rough without contact. When I first got to this country everythign locked down about a week after I got my apartment. Literally no friends cuz all my classmates went home to their own countries and no way to make friends. Itll get to ya so I definitely get that

I remember the song you posted, Im sorry man, its hard to lose someone like that. I had a frined since middle school who died in a car accident in Texas after we talked like a couple weeks after going to college. After youre done grieving that ■■■■ makes you think man, its brutal. Hope you feel better soon

1 Like

That would completely suck, yes. Landing in a foreign country and not being able to make contacts. That must have been rough on you. It would drive me nuts, not being able to go to museums and see the sights

That song Billy, was actually a buddy who died a few years ago of cancer. The friend I’m grieving now, Dan, just passed away a month or two ago of a heart attack. Just a part of life

On a brighter note, it did inspire two new songs. I will be posting them here eventually, but another friend of ours wants to do the drums on this one. So I have to wait for him to do his part

1 Like

Yeah it sucked. Things are back to normal but Im still trying to get back where I was

Ah yeah my bad. Damn thats rough man Im sorry. Looking forward to those tunes tho, ping me for sure! Im very busy these days but Ill see it, cant wait to hear what you come up with

1 Like

N e Hoo. . .

Keep Making Those Sick Beats ALPHABET EATER CREW (!!!).

:pensive:

1 Like

Haha thanks man :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No doubt. It would be very fascinating to live in another country for a while, but I would definitely want to come home

I’ll let you know when the songs are up, for sure. Shouldn’t be too much longer for the first one

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

No Problem, Never Give Up On Yourself And Your Dreams. . .

:pensive:

1 Like

I meant to ask. How are the studies going?

1 Like