Drinking again type beat

Theyre going haha I am actually working on my thesis as we speak. Its 2 am but I need to hand this thing to the lab director on wednesday. Mainly why Ive been hitting the bottle lol

1 Like

How far away are you from finishing?

1 Like

A little less than a month till my thesis defense

1 Like

Ooooh, pressure is on. Remember to sleep once in awhile, my friend. That can be a bumpy road in the home stretch as I recall

1 Like

Yes indeed lol. Im gonna sleep well wednesday night you better believe lol

I wish I had some friends in town to celebrate with, but only got one friend in town and hes probably fcking off to paris first chance he gets cuz hes out in the sticks near the research center and gets bored lol. Plus the bars require proof of full vaccination and I still need to wait for my ā€œsecondā€ shot anyway (really my third, long story lol)

1 Like

Too bad you couldnā€™t get into the pubs for a pint. I always meet a few interesting people there

1 Like

Yeah always haha I went to a bar right after I got my apartment in France and met this dude and his brother while sipping a beer waiting for my laundry at the laundromat lol

Super chill guys and turns out theyre friends with a guy that owns a bar a few block away so we go there and pound shots with the bartender and the owner afterhours :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Was great but then right after they locked everything down hard and I lost touch with em. Real shame

1 Like

Sounds like a good night, all too familiar, lol. Maybe youā€™ll bump into them at the same Pub at some point

1 Like

Yeah it was fun! I kinda doubt it unfortunately I moved from the Alps to the south of france to do my internship so I basically started all over again. People at work are nice but I dont really wanna hang out with them, you know?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure you will find a way to get into trouble when school is done LOL.

Workmates are a tough one. Depends how much you click

1 Like

Lol yeah I dont doubt that!

Thats true, theyre mostly huge nerds but so am I lol so theyre cool. I just dont really like hanging out with people as much since the pandemic, its really made me regress into semi-agoraphobia

1 Like

Hey, let your nerd flag fly, Iā€™m in :grin::rofl:

Iā€™ve become quite housebound myself during this pandemic. I had already lost my license for two and a half years before it started, so this has been a long extension for me.

Ugh!!

1 Like

Ahh damn thats rough. So hard to get around in north america without a car that mustve been frustrating. Im really lucky in that Ive had a car since I was 16 basically and its still kickin tho we had to get the head gasket replaced as it was cracked. Thats Subarus for ya, but it handles incredible, like no other car Ive yet driven

1 Like

Iā€™ve never owned one, but it sounds like a sweet ride. They are a little higher end, are they not?

I loved my old RAV4. It was tough as nuts, and reliable all day. It finally came time to drag old Betsy out in the field and put her out of her misery LOL. Now I have a Jeep Cherokee. Not exactly thrilled with it, but it gets me around

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Sorry To Interrupt The Conversation.

But!, There Is A Song With The Same Letters, Creating The Word To Be Read, And Saidā€¦,

AGORAPHOBIA

As The Leader Of THE ALPHABET EATER CREW, , ,

Yuu May Want To Enlist, ā€˜Deerhunterā€™, Into Your Realm Of Evolutionary Inspiration.

And Devour That Fear With Your JAWS Of Hungry Devour Devour!.

With Instruments, And Creativity Of Course.

1 Like

That was awesome!

1 Like

@Cragger rav4s are cool man! I just think the subaru forester is an all around better version lol except for one thing which qlso hqppens to be its biggest strength: the flat 4 engine. Man it is hard to find people who know how to repair that sht lol but it makes the car an absolute beast for offroad

@ATARI Thanks yeah its been tough with it but Im pulling through one letter at a time lol

@Pat6398 Thanks so much glad you like it :smiley:

Iā€™ll have to take your word for it, haha. I have owned a few Toyotas and they are Rock Solid. Never let me down

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.