Doordash frustration

Yesterday I get a text saying that Doordash will pay drivers 3 dollars extra per delivery at lunch and 4 dollars extra per delivery at dinner.

First 45 minutes and zero orders. It’s because everyone signed up! Great strategy there, Doordash.

I will try again at dinner with my fingers crossed.

3 Likes

So what is that? Like a meal delivery thing?

Yeah it’s like Uber Eats. I pickup food and deliver it. Not as easy as it sounds with all that can or has gone wrong!

2 Likes

I just googled doordash and I’m think about getting Chipotle. I’m not sure if it’s open on the 4th of July though.

It probably is, Chipotle being a major chain and all. I use Doordash as a customer and a driver and have had a good overall experience so I recommend it.

1 Like

What’s a good tip, bad tip, and an average tip?

I only see tip totals at the end of the day. I don’t see individual tips, and I’ve never done the math really to figure out. It’s a hit or miss gig.

The default tip unless the customer changes it to 10%, 20%, or 25%, is 15%. Bigger order, bigger tip. More driving, more pay from Doordash.

It’s a science. I could go on. Are you interested in driving?

1 Like

I don’t have a job and I like food. I’m way too out of it to drive though. Wish I could.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.