Doing Awesome

I am doing so good its like I don’t even have Mental illness that’s How Good I feel that if I could see the nurse practitioner every 6 months I would. But I see her again in March. I have to have blood drawn before I meet with her again I dread that I hate giving blood and them feeling around on my arms to stick me makes it worse. I threw up once when I went by myself to give blood I always have my mom with me she snaps me out of that thought process and I don’t get sick when she is with me. Also I have been busy I got my car paid for got the title, registration, And License all put in my name and as well as car insurance. It was all in my parents name before now its my responsibility. Also when I get more funds in my account I will have the gym membership also put in my name on my own account. This is a big deal for me to now finally establish some of my own credit. I am anxious also excited about this. That I met some of my goals that I wanted to meet have been met now. The Only big purchase I am going to make in a few months is getting a So Clean cleaning machine for my BIPAP machine that will be a big expense but worth it I am getting tired of cleaning my BIPAP mask and equipment.

6 Likes

That’s brilliant news.

Did you change meds or something ?

nope I had them increased sometime back but these meds are the same ones I been taking for many years now

1 Like

Congrats on taking so many big steps! And btw I have the soclean and it’s 100% worth it. It’s so much easier and more thorough.

1 Like

That great ! I felt better after a dose increase too. But it sounds like it’s really really worked for you ! :sunny:

1 Like

I am so happy for you. It’s great that everything is going so good.

1 Like

thanks to everyone for their wishes. I will just keep doing what I have been doing going to the gym every day trying to eat better and snack less which is sometimes very hard to do but I have to,to become healthier not just mentally but psychical and emotional health is just as important. I have more energy to do what I need to do to become healthy and maybe my sleep apnea would improve as well I am staying positive on everything. The So Clean is just so expensive wish it was on sale oh well maybe by the time I am going to purchase it the price will go down. Any how sending good vibes to everyone on here.

1 Like

This is awesome news @ImprisonedSpirit1!
I am so happy for you!

1 Like

I am so glad that you feel so good. Can I ask what med you on?

1 Like

I am on Abilify5 and I also take a half of a 5 of Abilify and Lexapro 20mg and that’s it at bedtime. The nurse I see did prescribe me Vistaril but it did nothing for me or my anxiety made me feel drugged so I quit taking it. Keep in mind that this may work well for me but may not be for everyone.

You are in low dose. What symptoms do you have?

1 Like

none except a little anxiety and that’s it. No Depression, no voices, no Paranoia at first I had a little paranoia but that has since went away. In The Beginning of taking these two meds I had side effects but that has subsided now. I don’t have any side effects other than drowsiness now.

1 Like

Hi. Me too. This evening I feel peaceful and clear. My outlook has changed. I can sit and relax and don’t feel like sleeping.
I don’t exactly know how I did it. I hope it persists.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.