Poll: Are you doing better now than a year ago?

• Better
  • Worse
  • The Same

0 voters

Probably the same…

2 Likes

I have been pretty much the same since 2015. I have come along way though. I still have a fair amount of troubles but I am stable.

6 Likes

My body has got more used to my medication and the side effects have lessened, and the medication also works well. Also, I live by myself in my own place now. So better.

3 Likes

I voted the same. The only difference is I started taking a supplement that helps me tolerate abilify better. So that’s all that’s changed really.

3 Likes

Worse. Last year this time my meds were working great and I wasn’t having a ton of side effects. Now my side effects are getting to be overwhelming. At least the meds are working.

1 Like

My head pain is getting much better, but I’m still not making money or going out much. Also getting bad arthritis now. Win some, lose some.

4 Likes

I’m feeling like I’m doing better but you never know what may come along tomorrow so that feeling puts me I don’t know where.

5 Likes

Same routine for the last 7 years, since i gave up my job.
With my job i had the same routine back than.
When i got diagnosed i did school and reschoolingprogramms and apprenticeship which was exciting in my 20’s.

4 Likes

I guess better. Exponentially that is. Still got a lot to go to get better.

4 Likes

In terms of relationships I’m not sure.
It’s not easy to tell.

1 Like

I still suffer but I’m doing better so I shouldn’t complain

4 Likes

I’m doing much better. This time last year, I was knee deep in delusions and tormented by voices. Now I still have voices, but they don’t speak as often and they’re nowhere near as intense as they once were.

4 Likes

Much better, i dropped 20 pounds and still going strong.
MySzA is much better than its ever been because of my loving and supporting wife and baby.
Also in a better home and not with my abusive mother…
Things have been looking up recently and i plan to finish my album ive been putting off by this summer hopefully

9 Likes

I am trying to get back to normal, and I am back on zyprexa in a much higher dose. My doctor took me off meds in October, I became an extremely insane person and spent a month in one hospital and eight days in a second hospital. I went 35 years between hospitalizations by never missing my AP. So yes I am worse than a year ago, but there is hope.

2 Likes

I’m definitely doing it better than a year ago. My medication has been adjusted, and i have to say this is honestly the best i’ve ever felt in a long, long time.

4 Likes

I improved my skills in martial art. I got a black belt in
DON’T DONOTHING :sleepy:

2 Likes

I put better as my new AP makes me feel more human than Haldol did

5 Likes

i would say much better

6 Likes

I’m doing better. I started an anti depressant that has helped and moved back in with my mum closer to family. I am starting voluntary work next week at a farm shop close to where I am now living and currently waiting on my driving licence to get back into driving so I can be a bit more independent

4 Likes