Hi! How are you?

I hope you are doing well. I accomplished some goals recently.

7 Likes

hi wasabi, good for you :slight_smile: anything special?

1 Like

Yes, I learned to control my irrational thoughts without medication. I also spent time with my mother. I met inspiring people outside of my house. I learned to take deep breaths and slow down my movement when I notice I am struggling. I take care and clean my body regularly. I meet with my case manager every so often to update my progress.

2 Likes

I feel better I have jus had half hour walk

2 Likes

Sounds like you are doing very well

1 Like

Sounds refreshing. I love fresh air.
Yes, I am grateful for all the support I have.

1 Like

Yes the Fresh air is very refreshing
We live near the sea

1 Like

What do you want to do when you’re better

1 Like

Yes, our surroundings impact us in more ways than we might realize. It is conditioning. Unfortunately, we might not have full control over our surroundings, but we all work hard to live together in peace.

Well, I go through life at my own steady pace. I consider myself quite content in the moment. But, the concept of “better” helps me to improve myself and set an example for others in a positive way. We impact each other in countless ways after all, but I never forget to take deep breaths.

1 Like

Drink plenty of water!

1 Like

I could use some right now. Thanks for reminding me.

congrats on meeting goals

so your’e not taking meds anymore?

not sure if that’s a good thing, or a bad thing

but good luck on keeping up progress.

1 Like

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Keep doing what you’re doing. Hope things continue to improve for you.

1 Like

Thank you, Daze and disciple. Let’s do our best! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.