Does this forum help you?

You got your blinders on, my dude. You are so focused on only accepting one solution to your problem. You know abilify isn’t an option because you became aggressive and violent on abilify. What did your doc say to geodon?

4 Likes

No, I don’t think it helps me. That’s not why I come here.

2 Likes

As to your original question: “Does this forum help you”

I honestly don’t know if it helps me anymore as far as my schizophrenia goes. I rarely ask for advice on anything related to sz now. I use it mostly for entertainment, social and helping others when I can these days.

It also helps to keep me informed on a variety of things. Especially things related to sz, like medication, news and just how others are coping with their symptoms.

I suppose that you could call all of that “helping”.

2 Likes

Thats bcz I smoked weed, I dont think its the Abilify. It only happened after smoking weed.

1 Like

She said she doesn’t prescribe Geodon to her patients. But I can apply for a new pdoc as my last pdoc refused to change my meds.

1 Like

All I do on the forum is complain about my situation so I am not helpful either. I guess I will complain until Vraylar becomes available then hope it works.

2 Likes

Did you take clozapine
or not yet?

1 Like

My other Dr said it doesn’t help negative symptoms so he didn’t prescribe it. I am seeing 2 pdocs and idk who to believe.

1 Like

I agree with @ninjastar
Stop focusing on Abilify, it was a bad drug for you overall.

Yeah what about Geodon?

It’s available in Canada.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a good idea to see 2 different pdocs. Unless they agree to it.

2 Likes

My blood tests show muscle wasting, my Dr begged me to get out of bed but I cant.

1 Like

Yeah I hear you buddy. I wish doctors took it more seriously

1 Like

My meds are what help me, but this website is a social outlet and I think that is a good thing. I’ve learned some stuff and there are interesting and cool people here. It’s also the only place where people can relate to what I’ve been through because they have been through the same or similar things.

1 Like

My Dr won’t prescribe it.

I would insist 155555555

1 Like

She said she doesn’t prescribe Geodon to her patients.

Wait for Vraylar then

1 Like

Maybe bcz its the worst for the heart and can cause heart problems like fainting. Many users here complained of fainting on Geodon

Yeah that’s true there are concerning cardiac issues with Geodon.

1 Like

How many meds have you tried while not being able to get out of bed is an issue?

Do you have hobbies you enjoy doing? Maybe part of the issue is you don’t have things around you that are exciting.

1 Like