Does the tv talk to you?

i hear the voices of everyone i watch on tv or listen to on the radio. so now i do neither. it takes all the enjoyment out of it when u hear their voices in your mind. so there’s no point in participating for me anymore. shame…i used to love settling down to watch movies and documentaries. never mind. on the plus side it gives me more time to myself to do other things…not that i do them but at least i have the choice.

3 Likes

I feel when you hear or see a famous person say something mean to you, you don’t feel like watching them. And you wish that is was just your imagination. and that they don’t hate you in real life. Its mostly they think I said something bad about them.

Used to be like that for me too, do you ever think that that’s the universe’s way of beckoning you to wonder what is behind the phenomena?

no answers until we know the cause and y it happens like that. i know y mine does it but i’m not sure about everyone else though.

Why does yours do it?

I do Netflix not tv, and I try not to read the news. I do believe I get messages, yes but mostly from the news not in commercials or programs.

1 Like

I do remember I was sure the T.V. was trying to corrupt my little kid sister. I remember Barney was cussing her out and telling her to steal money…

She seemed oblivious to this. I couldn’t believe she was able to ignore this nasty dinosaur. Barney was just vile. I used to make her wear earmuffs so she didn’t have to hear trash Barney was saying.

2 Likes

dude i know exactly what your talking about! do you have a kik
?

what is a kik?

Its a messaging app for your phone

oh no sorry. i dont have kik

Oh that sucks, I’m just really interested in connecting with people who are going through similar things as I am :frowning:

we can do that here, cant we?

1 Like

Sure, I ask because most people have their phone by them at all times and idk if we have im on here!

Just before I experienced psychosis I would experience unusual coincidences with a particular TV program. Like somethings that happened to me during that particular day I would see a part of that reflected on the program. But that turned into delusions a month later when i thought i was reciving messages through that program. i didn’t see it as coincidence but i started believing.

I am a little worried now because i experienced the coincidences today and it happens now and then. Today at work we were talking about some topic and that topic was brought up on that show. Weird. I sure hope this is not psychosis.

1 Like

Lol stop watching the dang show! Used to happen to me too!

1 Like

Just in case you didn’t know - You can access these forums from your web browser on your smartphone. So - its no different than another app on the phone - and you have the full community of people here to discuss with.

that was hilarious :laughing:

sorry

1 Like

i had hidden messages from the tv but now it is just a warning sign for me.

it all tied into my delusions or it would start my delusions and jsut made it worse,

i dont watch tv much now as a lot of it is triggering especially dramas and horror, basically all the bad stuff even if there is a hint of badness in it it is triggering, i’d like to live in a perfect world where there are no triggers like that.

1 Like

I’m the same way. I am such a rated G guy when it comes to viewing. I watch Top Gear and America’s test Kitchen and This Old house on-line a lot.

1 Like

i was hypnotically programmed to replicate all the voices of people i saw on tv and heard on the radio. it worked too! i think thats y the meds don’t work for me, although saying that a hallucination is an hallucination however it’s caused so i’m hopeful that one day i’ll find a med that works on the voices. it would b nice to have silence. the reason for me being programmed this way is so that i can’t b a witness in a trial against my abusers coz who would believe a schiz right? but the proof is there for the finding so it’s just a matter of time b4 i catch up with them and bring them to justice. even if i lose there will always b a question mark over whether they were really guilty or not and i’m fully prepared for that. any ruination is fine by me whether by jury or public opinion.