TV talking to me

When I was hearing voices the TV would litteraly talk to me with the people in the show telling me commands anyone else experience this. I don’t hear voices anymore but that memory stands out .

Hmm, I don’t get this. Never have. I think I get false memories or something. Think I was legion or something from the TV show haha. I think that is a real example of a fantasy, delusion, and imagination all mixed up. I may get a flash of conversations in a past life or take a line in the show and attribute it me even though it’s fiction and 99.999999999999999999% of it ain’t about me. Maybe just 1 or 2 things could be true but the rest is stupid or something. I mean I have thought about things like being a mutant or something before haha.

1 Like

With me, there was often an element of plausibility with my auditory hallucinations. It’s very plausible people might talk about me when I was in a restaurant, but I’d be the only person in the place.

2 Likes

I’ve felt that I was “blind” and that when my eyes opened I would see everyone all dirty and animal like. Like this whole time people were lieing to me how we were suppose to look.

They see thru our eyes. Radio said when I was looking in the mirror, Do something with that hair.

2 Likes

I never had the television talk to me but I do have command hallucinations.

I’ve had conversations with the tv before. I was asked about this when I applied for services so I think it is pretty common.

I literally thought that a certain show had me in it. I remember how disconnected from reality i was getting at that time.

Then i stopped watching tv and the like until my meds kicked in. Now i can be around tvs and the like without going crazy. Remember, you are in control of the tvs remote. Change the channel to something boring like the weather channel or some music channel. HG channel and cooking channel.

I thought the TV was telling everyone In my street personal things about me at one point also thought the news reader was talking in a code I was supposed to understand. I dont watch much anymore but mainly because I can’t pay attention long enough.

Yes, tv used to talk to me every time I turned it on. Or TV said what I was thinking or saying.
OMG it was so scary

1 Like

I keep seeing the same numbers over and over. Like I see the number 23 a lot and wonder what it means. I ignore it sometimes.

1 Like

Yeah. The tv talks to me too. It sends me code. My voices translate this code.

2 Likes

I’ll find something about me and my life when the t.v. is on especially commercials, but otherwise, I try to not to watch Live t.v. cuz I know they’re watching me, and they know I’m watching them, and anything can happen.

3 Likes

@Daze no one is watching you through the tv. You’re conspiracy theories aren’t real. All delusions

1 Like

alright, alright. I could give you examples, but I won’t.

2 Likes

Lol. They can see u through the TV in my opinion. I put a sheet over my TV haha. I know the truth. But this is a schizophrenia forum. It can trigger people. In a past life, they told me they could listen and watch me through the tv. They were aliens or illuminati. Not sure. Like a billion lifetimes ago. I guess I get residual paranoia. I’m not a liar or a deceiver.

2 Likes

It is because I also feel that the tv was watching and talking to me that I stopped watching tv. I miss watching though I would like to integrate the habit back into my life. Does anyone know how?

1 Like

TV talks to me from time to time. When I first got diagnosed it talked to me all the time. Too much TV is bad for you regardless. You have to watch out, all that information can bog you down and make you a zombie. Getting outside is better, living life of some form.

1 Like

Yes the entities/voices hacked into the TV somehow and made the show display my previous residence as if there was a secret camera in my previous home! It was showing someone who I had seen last at that residence. It was not a hallucination (in my situation/point of view), and I heard a voice say, “What do you want to say to him?” They were implying the individual they were showing that was in my residence that they were showing on the TV. In my opinion they have access to some type of technological device that can do many different functions.

1 Like

Anyways, it doesn’t matter. Some of us more intellectual types can handle these conversations like yourself – maybe. But I worry that we will trigger people on this forum. I can withstand a lot of mental ■■■■. I have a very strong mind, but a very weak body.

I suggest we move on, not talk about it much, and try to heal. We can’t do anything useful or helpful about it anyways. I just assume and let them do their thing and hope to God I make it to heaven someday again. You know, right after I made a YouTube video that heaven wasn’t real in the simulation, the Pope came out and said hell wasn’t real. Coincidence? Most likely. I read into things a lot. It’s part of my condition. Anyways, I really believe I’ve been to heaven and hell many times.

1 Like