Does ap med kills ur libido or it refrain u from cumming..?

honest answer expected…

My meds don’t kill my libido, but it takes me forever to climax while on them. It takes me a minimum of 1 hr to climax while masturbating now even if I want to climax as soon as possible. And that 1 hr is of exhausting, non-stop masturbation that leaves me covered in sweat head to toe.

Some people might think that being able to last much longer is good, but it can be exhausting and frustrating when you just want a quick jerk off. :open_mouth:

1 Like

does that satifies u…

Vasectomies are going at a low price these days gentlemen.

1 Like

Would have to have a libido to kill… which I don’t. I’m a virgin.

1 Like

kellie i was expecting honest answer frm y’all

It takes an hour of non-stop masturbating as fast and hard as possible for me to cum. Obviously the orgasm after that is satisfying, it’s just frustrating that it takes so darn long.

Guess I shouldn’t complain though, some guys can’t get it up, have no libido, or have “retrograde ejaculation”.

1 Like

My libido is lower than usual from my sz, and my meds prevent me from coming, except in my dreams.

1 Like

how do u enjoy ur sex life…

Risperidone was awful. It really subdued my libido to near zero, glad to be rid of it.

1 Like

AP’s do not kill my libido, but they definitely lower my sperm count. SSRI anti-depressants make it much harder to cum, but they don’t kill your libido or lower your sperm count. They make it where it is actually pretty hard to ejaculate. Your girlfriend might appreciate it if you got on an ssri, if you have problems with being pre-mature. As for the lower sperm count, I wouldn’t worry about it unless you’re planning on starting a family. If you come off the AP your sperm count will return to normal.

1 Like

P.S. The lower sperm count is true of both typical and atypical AP’s. All of them do that to me.

1 Like

Sperm count returning to normal? Hmm I’m not so sure, I’ve been off risperidone for six months on a lower dose of something that’s not supposed to cause side effects and things haven’t exactly returned to normal.

1 Like