Does anybody worry about revealing exactly where you live

Does anybody worry about people on this site, finding out where you live with your address? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

It would have been nice for me not to reveal any identifying things because it feels good like that.

But, I’m sort of an open book, so it is impossible

:smile:

What about you?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty of an open book…but if you don’t say your address…you can even say what city you live in…and then they still can’t find where you live.

1 Like

Only the moderators, I’m afraid they will moderate me in real life. Jk

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of problems with things like that. No I wouldn’t.

1 Like

I go back and forth with looking back, and also at present time, because I’m sharing a lot on here.

But I remind myself that Me, AND ALL OF US are on the right side of history!

Plus we’ve all lost a ton already, when you think about ‘opportunity’ in the greater world.

I think there’s potential to only go up from here. That’s essentially my final answer. And it’s how I choose to approach this subject and how I (apparently?) conduct myself.

And you just don’t know, if I didn’t have this site, you know… it’s conceivable that I would’ve not made it this far, sz is just a bear!!!

1 Like

i don’t worry about it cause i think it’s like impossible to find out exactly where i live… so it doesn’t worry me.

Hmm.

Marilyn Manson Says, ‘We Know Where You ■■■■■■■ Live’. . .

He’s So Paranoid. . .

Hope, True Love, Joy, Eternal Peace!.

P.s. I Wish Someone Would Find Me…, I Am So Alone…, I Need…, I Need…, To Be Free. . . . . . .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.