Does anybody have any good habits?

I’m just wondering if good habits are helpful and indeed possible? Or does avolition spoil any attempt to have good habits.

1 Like

Well I used to walk.
Now I make sure that I’m drinking enough water.
I guess that this is considered a good habit?

5 Likes

i drink much of herbal teas

4 Likes

“Does anybody have any good habits?”

I tend to rest when stressed, which helps.

3 Likes

Reading. 151515

2 Likes

My main good habits are water related: drinking enough water, showering every day, and watering the plants. I wonder if it’s because I’m a water sign.

3 Likes

Well these ones are the basics.

These are a little bit more out there.

And this one is a killer.

5 Likes

:smile: :innocent:

I exercise a lot,every day, that’s a positive thing that I have.
Today I had very good exercise capacity despite not sleeping the previous night and I’m grateful for that.
Also, in the past I had to take short breaks to blow my nose during the run and today I was able to complete the entire run
in one chunk, grateful for that as well.

1 Like

I take a shower every day, brush my teeth, and put deodorant on. Then I put on clean, nice clothes.
I also try to clean my car every weekend. This includes, vacuuming the carpets, wiping down the seats and dashboard with Armorol wipes, and taking out any papers or trash.

3 Likes

What kind of folks wear tablecloths on their heads? Do the bad guys get caught on them corners?

I use to do physical exercises, but I’m still eating crap. I’m afraid of doing a blood test :grimacing:.

1 Like

@brugluiz

3 Likes

I drink plenty of water every day, go for a few short walks every day (having a dog forces me to do so), and brush my teeth at least once every day. I suppose that’s it for my everyday good habits. I’d like to say I shower every day, but if I have a day off from work and don’t go to the gym I don’t shower, so yeah I shower only when I have to, but that is most days. Oh, and I guess I could add that, besides walking my dog, I got out of my apartment and go somewhere every day; I guess that’s a healthy habit, not keeping myself isolated and cooped up.

1 Like

I shower, do chores, keep the apartment clean, finish work. All these are good habits I guess =)

1 Like

Before my fall and kidney stone I exercised five days a week. Hopefully I can get back to that soon after I get the stents taken out in May. I haven’t trained like an athlete since the year I did Shot Put in high school. It’s just very fast walking and short but intense strength training.

1 Like