Does anybody enjoy staying up late

Most of the time I enjoy staying up late. Most people are asleep. So it kind of gives you privacy. It is comforting and soothing when you stay up late. I don’t why.

2 Likes

I like staying up late although the voices are worse at night, I listen to music to sooth myself and watch funny cartoons and adult swim shows…I love the night

2 Likes

Lately I’ve been staying up till 3am because I have nothing better to do the next day but sleep in.

1 Like

I usually go to bed at midnight. I wish I could stay up later but I can’t sleep in, due to insomnia.

Yeah, to get analytical, there’s less stimuli at night. Less noise and less people.

2 Likes

I’ve been staying up later as well, at least until 1am and sometimes as late as 3am. I think it’s because I work from home now due to the shelter in place so I don’t have to drive to work in the morning. I’m home all the time now so it just becomes a blur of day and night. My little dog is very happy and content that I am always home.

1 Like

I enjoy staying up wake too. My sleep schedule is kinda off no matter what. I drink too much pop which keeps me up pretty late.

Are you located in the mid-west? My step-dad is from Chicago and he calls it that too.

1 Like

I’m from the east side. I can’t stand people who call it soda lol.

Well, then you can’t stand me. I generally call everything “cokes” but I use “soda” a lot too.

1 Like

It’s a matter of preference for some people I guess. I know depending on where your from, some refer to it as soda, others call it pop.

I think you’re right.

1 Like

And some call it soda pop. :thinking:

Celestial soda pop…

2 Likes

I’m a night owl.

3 Likes

Yes, I always stay up late to get some privacy.

I love the night myself. I usually like to stay up late. It’s now 23:15 and I am in bed in the dark on my phone on here and hubby sleeping next to me. I have more energy at night - usually! But with dawn prayers to perform i usually go to bed by midnight or 1am.

I take my meds at 7 and am usually sleeping by 8. :elephant::elephant::elephant:

Hell to the no. I want to go to sleep as soon as it’s dark.

1 Like

Late for me is midnight. I’m usually ready for bed by 11pm.

1 Like

I try to go to bed not too late cos I have a tendancy of waking up in the night and waking up early.

But nowadays my sleep schedule is just all over the place I’ll sort it out nearer the time to wen I actually need to be awake for things like a job.