Does any1 else feel they're the best in the world

Honest responses only pls

3 Likes

No I don’t. I think I’m okay though.

1 Like

It could b that there’s lots of best ones in the world just I only sort of know me but no one else

1 Like

i think im one of the nicest. im for the good people of the earth not the best.

2 Likes

Sort of looks like grandeur to me.

4 Likes

I used to during psychosis, thought I was God.

4 Likes

Not even at the height of my psychosis. I don’t relate to grandiose delusions like this the closest I got was thinking I was going to birth some kind of genius the world needed lol

Psychosis never made me, by myself, feel special… It’s something I’ve wanted to make a post on for some time, maybe I will another day.

1 Like

I won’t talk about my psychosis and how it made me feel at it’s peak and low points but I wish u well, @fractaled.

Nice to have you back on here

1 Like

I feel like the best in the world but I have no evidence so yea not sure how to prove that either.

I guess it’s just cos my mum n dad loved me a lot so that makes me feel special. That’s it.

2 Likes

I feel that I am doing the best I can in the world I’m in.

On most days, at least. Not every day is perfect.

4 Likes

That’s really cool :hugs:

What criteria are you using to be “the best”? Are you better looking, nicer, smarter, a better worker, have the best recovery and you’re superior to everyone else?

2 Likes

That’s funny you ask. This woman going into a store accused me of things, certain people lie about, because she says I do it because I’m not the best. I’ve never done anything to anyone and don’t need to be the best, but people who’ve done things to me since I was in my twenties have to be the best and I know they’re liars.

1 Like

No, I have never felt like I was the best, at anything or for anything.

It sounds like you might be having grandiose delusions, like someone else said. Do you have an appointment coming up with your doctor? Perhaps you should tell them that you feel you are the best? Just see what they think?

2 Likes

Lol that’s such cute advice. But yea it’s true. But to put it into context, it’s just cos idk anyone really. I suppose everyone is the best, I just don’t know ppl. That’s the thing…

1 Like

no, sometimes I feel like the worst in the world and I’m trying to pull myself out of a pit :frowning:

2 Likes

Definitely not superior.

Idk I just feel I’m the best.

But deep down I know everyone is probably the best. Logically, that is the case yes. :grimacing:

So sorry to hear that mate. We have your back here. Defo not the worst in the world, I can guarantee you.

2 Likes

This topic reminds me of the Tina Turner song ‘simply the best, better than all the rest’!

2 Likes

My moods go up and down sometimes, i can feel very low but i am lucky bc i have been able to shake it off but when its at full throttle its horrible, feelings of being unworthy, useless, a failure, and more its horrible.

1 Like