Does any1 else feel they're the best in the world

Thought everything refers to me, maybe not the best though

2 Likes

I donā€™t feel like I am the best in the world. I am not the best artist or the best poet. I am only myself which is good enough.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had that delusion. That if I took the time Iā€™d be the best guitarist, painter,writer, and at one time athlete. Itā€™s comforting to know you have the same disorder, the delusion really pissed off my Alter when I couldnā€™t perform who abused me in turn. I believe we are all one, ever feel that?

1 Like

I only felt like the best when I thought the Dalai Lama was talking to me ā€¦now that heā€™s gone away, I understand that I am just your average person trying to eek out a living in this planet, I was born, I will live, I will die, and nobody will probably miss me when Iā€™m gone.

1 Like

Yeah I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever thought I was the best at something, besides surviving hell. I know I was in really good shape at one point in my psychosis, but even then I didnā€™t think I was the best in the whole world at it.

1 Like

Yeah, I think Iā€™m the best sometimes. Smartest, toughest, most good. I suffer the god/messiah delusion more than any other delusions.

Without medicine I keep thinking Iā€™m the best wrestler, grappler, mma fighter.

1 Like

Personally, I was formerly on a Special Mission from the Center of the Universe.

2 Likes

I may not be the best but I sure try to be.

1 Like

Hahaā€¦ Nice to hear that someone can relate.

1 Like

My self esteem doesnā€™t let me get anywhere close to thinking anything good about myself

2 Likes

Yes sometimes I think we are all one too. In some kind of way

I have fantasies of being the best athlete in the world, or the best writer, or the best fighter, and so on. I know they are fantasies, and I am not deluded.

2 Likes

When I used to train in the gym I used to feel the in best in the world not better than anyone else but the best I could be

3 Likes

I used to when I had grandiose delusion, so you not alone in that feeling.

2 Likes

To be honest I do. I think I could be the greatest scientist in history, but something is holding me back. LOL.

2 Likes

An emphatic No.

1 Like

Hm I dont think I ever thought that of myself.

1 Like

A lot of people think they are the best, its a good sign of confidence and self-esteem. As long you donā€™t feel let down not getting certain privileges and get aggressive, violent and abusive about it.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty good at putting (as in golf).

1 Like

Before medication, I thought I was pretty amazing. I had a (imho) pretty amazing dopamine rush every other day and magic seemed to happen around me and everything went my way. Was a wild ride.

1 Like