Do your voices?

Do your voices say the same things to you like on repeat or are they coming up with new phrases and stuff and can they have full conversations with you. Cause my voices used to repeat the same stuff and they still do sometimes but lately they’ve been becoming a lot more chatty with other peoples names and everything. So I guess what I’m asking is, are your voices advanced?

3 Likes

sometimes they are advanced. usually they say random stuff, simplistic things.

1 Like

My voices repeat a hell of a lot. Sometimes new things but mostly repeated stuff.

1 Like

@Hadeda see, I wish mine just repeated stuff still, and they do to an extent but they’ve gotten a lot more advanced over the past 5 months, like very intelligent speech, or observations I mean

I think when the voices repeat things it stresses you out.

1 Like

One thing Alien (the voice in my head) does a lot is insert his thoughts in my head. And those thoughts are very different. Not repeats as much as his voice. But advanced things.

2 Likes

Voices are like fingernails and dandruff. They are dumb growths on me that mean absolutely nothing in the bigger picture or to me. I do not care who they are not matter the situation other than I know what they are. They are me…in a strange way that no one is talking about except us here on this forum.

This whole “telepathy magic radio head” garbage is not necessary for anything in fact it is the antithesis of necessity.

If I ever get my head to fall into line with these rational principles, then my voices will be singing with joy and prowess that they have one, and they are me of course whether they are crazy, or they are realistic.

1 Like

I remember that they used to repeat specific sentences a lot, though there were some that didn’t do that.

My voice has a lot of things to say about what I’m doing; he just LOVES to comment on everything I’m doing, and suggest things for me to do.

I like your username, @YeshuaServant.
I have one main voice and “he” isn’t very original but I can still be affected by what he says because he says truthful but very hurtful things.
It’s very infrequent now that the demons approach me and speak, and they’re not at all original. They’ve been saying the exact same things for over 30 years…

1 Like

hi,
i would say my voices sre ‘extremely advanced’
they come up with scenarios to screw’ me over and make me believe them… etc…
just as a tatster…
if your interested in more about advandced’ voice distresses just search my name…
they narrate, threaten, have whole conversations between themselves and to me,
raise my ego and then shatter it, etc… etc,… etc,…

My voices range from simple and repetitive to being advanced enough to have full conversations with. My alters talk to me a lot but they’re different from regular voices.

Sometimes they seem advanced, and can carry out short conversations, othertimes they seem downright dumb, unable to string more than one sentence together.

1 Like

@mexxem How loud are your voices and how close?

1 Like

What things have the demons been saying for 30 years @Hedgehog?

1 Like

me to dude… they been saying sounds in whatever form in advance before it happens. wether it be listening to music…Talking in public somewhat…

well at closest - revolving around my head at about 10 centimetres or so away…
at loudest screams telling me to wake up etc…

The demons really just sort of announce themselves these days. I don’t see them coming “at” me as much. They mostly just show up here and there. Even when they come towards me, they hardly say anything more than that they’re here, which makes me chuckle when I think about it. But when they first started, when I was about 13, they had a lot to say, and for years would tell me that I was not a child of God but of Satan. They told me that God didn’t love me and that I was full of sin, and they would remind me of everything I might feel guilty about, any thoughts even… They told me I was going to be pregnant with a child of Satan’s. I think that scared me the most. I really thought at any time I might turn up pregnant ( I was a virgin until 24, but they told me I would conceive spiritually) that was horrible for me. I worried for years that I was a servant of the devils, that it was predestined. But, I fought that with the belief that I was a servant of God’s, and that I was set apart for Him, and that’s why I was persecuted by demons and lied to…
My companion angel is the main/almost only one who talks to me regularly now. He used to be more aggressive…even just a year or so ago. He sometimes convinced me to hurt myself, and he’s tried to convince me to kill myself, but God told me not to years ago. I can’t.

2 Likes

My voices are no different then normal people

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.