Are these common voices?

My voices always engage me in conversation and are very intelligent. I have long conversations with them. They talk like a real person and have a brain of their own. Is it common for voices to be this smart and engageing?

3 Likes

One set of my voices are like this, always responding to me in a very articulate way

1 Like

Yes, mine were when I had them. That is kind of one of the scary things about them, they seem so real.

1 Like

Thank god, I thought it was only me, how long have your voices been gone @anon98459728?

1 Like

Around 3 years now. Sometimes I think I might of heard something but I cant be sure if it was just me or I am imagining it. You have to be 100% sure that you can not communicate with anything in your head.

1 Like

I still believe people are telepathically communicating with me. Was this common with you?

1 Like

I use to believe that yes. But if you asked a random person on the street that they would tell you, you are absurd.

1 Like

I am still at the point where I believe they are real, I hope I get to where your at some day. Can you give me an example of how smart your voices were if it’s not that much hassle? Thanks for responding

1 Like

Yes. It is common. My “voice” is that smart and engaging too.

1 Like

It is crazy how real my voices sounded so much just like a normal person. I don’t know about smart, but they always shared their sense of humour with me at the start. It’s as if I could feel their sense of humour I don’t know how to explain it properly. They made things that are not normally funny make me laugh out loud aswell which made those living with me and at work concerned.

1 Like

Thank you I’m glad I’m not alone with this. I also laughed at my voices, I was sat in the middle of a pub and I laughed out load. The joke was really clever though that’s why I laughed. It’s cray to think our minds are this advanced

1 Like

An example of how smart my voice is, it knows what I am thinking, feeling, doing, planning, what I have already done, etc…etc…

1 Like

Well mine were always terrible to me, the only way I can describe it is emotionally abusive. They knew exactly what to say at exactly the right time just to make me feel terrible. They seem to do a better job at it than if I were trying to do it on purpose to say someone else.

1 Like

Mine always manages to make me feel guilty. If I do something that it doesn’t like, like if it is against the ten commandments, then it makes me feel guilty. If I’m being a “good girl”, then everything is cool with it.

2 Likes

That’s why I call it Gd.

Did your voice ever try to trick you into delusions or generally trick you?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.