Do your voices have names?

• Yes, I named them.
  • Yes, they named themselves.
  • Some have names, some don’t.
  • No, none of my voices have names.
  • I don’t hear voices, I just like to click things!

0 voters

1 Like

Option 5 … dont hear voices…!!!

1 Like

Most of my voices early on were supposedly people who lived close by. I didn’t know the neighbors that well, so most of them didn’t have specific names. At times I heard the voices of specific people (usually writers and musicians), but for the most part they were people who were trying to harass me or just people who got caught up in the turmoil. As time went on and I felt a little better, I just kind of stopped thinking about them.

1 Like

I hear stuff all the time including my alters and some of them I named and others named themselves. Then i hear regular voices but a lot of them don’t have names.

2 Likes

is there another option to keep clickin? :sunglasses:

My voices are external, and they are indistinct. They sound like people who have broken into my home and are talking in undertones downstairs. I can’t make out what they are saying, I only know that if they come upstairs, they will hurt me. No names, just indistinct voices.

1 Like

i dont know why many of us dont hear voices, maybe because mostly high functioning folks use the online forum

1 Like

I didn’t vote. I hallucinate visually. Very seldom hear a voice.

1 Like

I said yes, as I have the radio announcer (as I’ve dubbed him).

2 Likes

Mine want me to get to know their names. I’ve trouble remembering the names though.

2 Likes

90 % of my voices are people who I knew in real life, like former friends, or from television. for whatever reason I could deal with them fine. the strangers were the worst, I thought they were professional witch doctors, I could barely deal with them, I thought we were in some sort of battle and they were actually enjoying it. but yes 90% of them had names as either former friends or famous people.

1 Like

Some have names some dont. There’s Devon, Aaron, Rebecca, Phillip and beliel. The fedora man doesn’t speak. I also hear whispers and voices of people I know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.