Do you want to see the world?

most of the time i do, other times i think i would be content moving back to my hometown, where i know my way around and everything is familiar. i spent all my money in the past travelling around america and also went to ireland.

2 Likes

I don’t like journeys. I don’t like traveling.
People are the same everywhere.
Why bother traveling? One exception, I would like to see Pyramids in Egypt

4 Likes

I have Google Earth, it’s good enough.

7 Likes

I have been all over the world in the military. Saw enough.

4 Likes

I am afraid to travel overseas and I can’t afford it anyway.

I am afraid of going psychotic or getting in to trouble and not having help or stability etc

If I saved up for it I could afford it in a couple years perhaps but I rather spend my money on other things.

I want to move back to my x n the girls.
They don’t travel either.
Perfect home and partner n girls but he said no.

I have traveled a bit.

I traveled while psychotic too and it was aweful.
A hot man stole a blanket for me if the air plane and gave to me because the air hostess wouldn’t let me borrow it.

I was also dressed in summer clothes in the snow.

I have been to quiet a few countries.

1 Like

Yes I do. I want to see the world. Specifically New England, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, and I want to visit England and Germany again too.

1 Like

I moved to America for a couple of years a long time ago. I wouldn’t say no but I’ve done enough traveling. It really is worth it to do a good trip at least once. Even another english speaking culture is different and interesting.

1 Like

I don’t want to travel, to much hassle now a days

1 Like

How Can You See The World if You’re Blind?.

I’ll Tell You (!!!).

You Feel it (!!!)… . …

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t even want to see my neighborhood.

2 Likes

Would like to see New Zealand, just hope New Zealanders aren’t jerky people.

1 Like

No offense to anyone here from New Zealand.

1 Like

I would like to see Canada or Norway in my mind, but wouldn’t actually want to go there. I like the USA.

1 Like

i barely travel and dont think ill do much while doing it.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to take a road trip across the country. Im not real found of traveling to other countries. I’m more paranoid or fearful that something bad will happen out of the country.

1 Like

I think it would be fun, I wouldn’t mind doing it some day. But if I’m on my deathbed and hadn’t traveled all over the world I wouldn’t be disappointed or anything.

1 Like

I’m not really interested in travelling anywhere except around England.
I do like long coach journeys though so maybe one day I’ll travel to Scotland or somewhere like that by coach.

1 Like

Its sounds Good, too see the world,
But travelling is stress, long flight/train…not ideal for everyone.
Myself if i would go travelling again id go somewhere close.

2 Likes

I used to want to travel. Now I don’t want to leave my house.

2 Likes

When I was young I travelled quite a lot, 35 different nations and 35 different US states. Now I have just visited some neighbour cities and town in the past 18 years. Currently I am happy to ride my bicycle in my town.

2 Likes