Where would you like to travel

I would like to visit Saint Petersburg, Russia. I am not located far from the city. But today might not be a good time for travelling because of the coronavirus situation. Maybe one day in the future I’ll go there. Where would you like to travel?

2 Likes

I’d like to travel to south and central america, far east (Thailand, Vietnam etc.), Japan and New Zealand

some places i would like to go, are scotland, ireland, amsterdam, and canada. i dont think i will ever have enough money to travel outside the states though. in america i would like to visit napa valley california and new orleans, louisiana. and maybe alaska in the summer.

Man, you’ve been saying that for years. It’s true, now with the covid it’s a bad time, but how about last year? Go visit Saint Petersburg! It’s a beautiful city.

When I lived in America 20 years ago I travelled in many places, Venezuela, Mexico, Caymans, Jamaica, Canada and so on. Travelling can be expensive, but I was young then and wanted to see the world. Today I have no major travelling intentions. I came back from America in 2002 and since then I have only been in eastern Finland, no travelling in other nations.

1 Like

Eastern Canada. No desire to leave the country at this point, would just like to explore some heretofore unseen portions.

1 Like

You are right, I have wanted to visit Saint Petersburg already over 18 years. I was there when it was Leningrad in 1989, but now it has changed much and I would like to see the city.

1 Like

I would like to visit Japan (again), Rome (the one in Italy) and Scotland - all with a significant other.

1 Like

I qant to visit the South of France and Japan.

1 Like

I had plans to drive to Alaska. But they had to be put on hold for now. Hopefully things will be better and I can go in 2022.

2 Likes

I’d like to go back to New Jersey, where I used to live.

1 Like

i go next door and turn theyer load tv down…

1 Like

No more travel for me, unless I win a lottery

I already travelled a lot. Don’t know where to travel now. I have been to Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Cuba, USA, Canada, Lebanon, Syria.

2 Likes

I might visit family in Chile with my parents.

4 Likes

I do not want to travel abroad. I have a fear of all international forms of transport ever since coming out of my psychosis. it is like it shocked my brain into becoming aware of, look the worst can happen to me. you are a psychosis patient and you never even thought of that condition before. so if that can happen, wat else can happen. ie plane crash. I want my life so bad that i don’t risk a plane crash by flying.etc. and plus the idea of going down into an ocean in a plane really scares me or a ship being engulfed by a freak wave, and capsizing

I didn’t know you lived in New Jersey @JustTrish?
I’m from New Jersey.

2 Likes

I was born in Vineland. Lived in Millville.

Small world

2 Likes

I’d like to see Germany, Hungary, Japan, and the Netherlands

2 Likes

When Covid is over, if it ever gets over, the first place I’d like to visit is Spain. Then, Ireland. Then, Israel. Because Spain and Ireland are countries of my heritage.