Where do you want to travel? ✈️

Where have you been or where do you wish to travel? :airplane:

3 Likes

Been india , USA, Iceland , Scotland , France,

Would like to go Cambodia , Thailand , Indonesia , Nepal , more of India … China I’m going … Peru , Croatia , Canada Alaska Australia

1 Like

Japan , Burma , Egypt , Switzerland , Cuba … omg too much to see

1 Like

In US states I live in kentucky, and I’ve been to ohio, virginia, north carolina, tennessee, south carolina, georgia, florida, alabama, mississippi, louisiana, indiana. Out of the US, I’ve been to the Cayman Islands, Mexico and Jamaica

There’s so many places I want to travel, particularly Japan, China, India and most of the meditteranean. Ideally I would like to see EVERYWHERE but of course some places are out of reach because of conflict

2 Likes

Next on the list

New york
Maybe germany for christmas new years
Mexico springtime
Greece :greece: in september

1 Like

Been Germany how could I miss that and Italy

1 Like

Ah man. I’m gonna try really hard to make it a goal to travel to Lisbon, Portugal next year with my mom :). But for now we’re going to Mexico again in November.

Other destinations I want to try:
Uruguay
Korea
New Zealand
Eastern Canada

I’ve only ever been to Argentina and the US outside of Canada. Mexico I’ve been to like a trillion times cause I have fam there.

2 Likes

I can not wait to go to cancun !!!

1 Like

My sister just got back from cancun… they stayed at a really nice resort with beautiful beaches. I’d like to try a resort one day. Any recommendations?

1 Like

i wanna stay here and enjoy the moment.
most people wanna see something else, go somewhere else, no one appreciates this moment & this spot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been to: Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Hose, Seattle, London, Melbourne, Sydney, Paris, Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shenzhen

Would like to go to: Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Rome, Venice, New York, Dubai

1 Like

rome but not athens? come to see parthenon & acropolis…

1 Like

I spent two years in Germany when I was in the army, and I would like to see Europe again. I’d like to check out Ireland and Scotland. I’d also like to see New England. Robert Frost and Stephen King are from there. I guess I’d like to see The Great Wall of China too.

2 Likes

Just like Elvis Presley!! :wink:

I think @Minnii has visited the Great Wall.
Gosh I miss her positive quote of the day… I wonder what she’s been up to lately.

As for me, I’d love to visit Japan again. I took a trip there in 2013 with some buddies and it was the most memorable 2 weeks of my adult life.

3 Likes

I would like to visit U.S for 2 weeks or so, one day…if i will have enough money, of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

USA is a huge country. In 2 weeks you can only see a small part. What attracts you more Julian? Big cities like New York and Chicago? Or natural wonders like Grand Canyon and the Yellowstone Park? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, master @Andrey New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc, Arizona, Washington etc, i have always been fascinated by U.S.A i mean language, places etc

2 Likes

I have been in all those places in the US, today I do not want to travel anywhere, I traveled a lot in the 1990s, maybe I visit Helsinki (have not been there in the past 15 years) one day again, would be fun to take photos. One can say I am tired of traveling.

2 Likes

Japan, Netherlands,
China

1 Like

I want to travel to and live in Britain.

1 Like