Do you use facebook (not messenger)?

I stopped using fb many months ago but still use messenger. Its depressing seeing my presz friends lives full of activities and seeing them being successful. I feel like ■■■■ when using fb. Like that girl in my university who now have two Phds, one in physiotherapy and one in nutrition. I also hate seeing presz friends hanging out together and going to vacations without me.

I have a few friends now but I don’t like them really, I want my presz friends back. I see on fb my presz have many good jobs experiences etc while I can’t work, all I can do is stay in bed most of my time.

1 Like

Also hate seeing my presz friends having gfs and their own families/kids while I can’t have a gf bcz of my sz.

1 Like

No. Neither.
facebook shows you adverts so you can advertise your life.

2 Likes

Thats the thing, I don’t have a life since I got sz!

Using fb is a ticket to be depressed.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Yea, I Still Use Facebook.

It’s My Spiritual Outlet With Absolute Freedom To Express Any Thought That Arrives In That Subject.

I Can Post Quotes From ‘The Holy Bible’ (KJV).

Raise Personal Awareness And Unique Perspectives On All Of The Above And Even Below.

Although, The Below Is Rare.

Which I Kinda Leave Within The Sphere Of Politics With My Links To The Original Posters In Mention.

I Have Made Many Attempts To Raise Awareness In The Condition Of Truth And Comfort.

For The Bystanders Rest In Their Own Space Of Functionality In The Houses Among Houses.

In The Land Of The Living of Course!.

1 Like

Sz is disabling but at the this time I don’t even feel/think I got sz. Yes, it must be frustrating seeing your friends fulfilling their dreams on Facebook.

1 Like

Watchout for politics, I got into arguments with ppl on fb when talking about politics and federal police came to my house.

Hmm. . .

Thankfully In The Realm of Facebook Arguments Are Very Rare.

No One Questions My Thoughts On There.

At Least Not Publicly To Me.

Which Is Good, I Have Much Better Things To Do And Share In All Honesty.

1 Like

I think I need to stay away from everything that reminds me of true life.

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

What Is True Life To You (???).

1 Like

I mean working, studying, having my own house, having a gf and kids, staying healthy going to the gym, having my own car etc Things I cant do and can’t have bcz of sz.

Your life is true as anybody else’s life. Maybe it’s even more realistic. I believe sz know more about truth than others.

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

Does Daily Exercise Release Inner Endorphins For An Energetic Stature Of Grace?.

1 Like

It felt good when I was going to the gym and when I was healthy 140lb. Now I cant exercise and I am 285-290lb.

Hmm. . .

I’m Sorry To Hear That.

Do Not Lose Sight With The Hope In Exercise.

That Way You Will Be Able To Prevent And Escape From Any Other Serious Health Issues.

:pensive:

1 Like

I use Facebook a lot. I’ve been in a couple of groups for AA members this morning chatting with friends, drooled over some pics of vintage stereo gear from the seventies in another group, and am currently trying to help a user debug an issue with BUTT broadcaster in a support group for Internet broadcasters. I have some photography groups I’ll cruise next.

d00d, just block users that upset you. You don’t need to follow preSZ friends if it winds you up.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Be Careful With That Realm Of Support.

Some Individuals Use That Helpful Network To Find More Access To Illegal Activities.

It’s Rare, But!, It Does Happen.

:pensive:

Besides I never post on fb, I have the same picture as 10 yrs ago.

I need your input about as much as a fish needs a bicycle. Bugger off, tosspot.

2 Likes