Do you think you're pretty?

I think I am somedays more than others. I don’t like it if people put down my looks lol.

3 Likes

I am scared of myself when looking in the mirror or pictures. I have strabismus and I am very obese 300lb BMI 44 too. Sz sucks.

1 Like

Some days are better than others… some days I think I’m attractive/other days I think I’m unattractive

2 Likes

I don’t care when ppl put my looks down, they’re right.

I think I’m a pretty good looking person.

When I was young and skinny it seemed like no one would bat an eye at me.

Now I’m older and I feel more attractive.

I was good looking 127lb before sz, I had a gf.
Sz took all my life.

I’m like a ham. To some I’m off the menu, to others they need me with potatoes and gravy. Yet I am ham.

Some will be happy to have ham some will simply not want ham at the moment. Some having had ham previously, will say thats fine I’ll pass.

Folks its that simple.

Even if you feel like you’re a poorly cooked ham, someones hungry and doesn’t care.

This analogy can go deeper but what I want you to feel is a dis-association with your personal value as attributed by other people, and what it means to be satisfied with what you actually are.

Nice face, bad body.

Call me conceited, but yes. I am pretty. I tell myself all the time. It’s important to cheer yourself on, no matter what you look like.

Yes.

I think I’m attractive and even on my bad days I think I look pretty good.

I have a voice that always calls that into question, but I do my best to ignore.

1 Like

I once asked a guy I was dating in college if he thought I was good looking. He said that I was average.

So I guess I’m average. :laughing:

2 Likes

Everyone has their true colours,aura and spirit to who they are.

It’s unique and beautiful.

There is the barbie doll pretty then there’s the pretty that I’m attracted to which is natural pretty etc

I was bullied for being ugly and voices called me ugly inside and out 24/7 for years so strange I was a bad stripper .
I wasn’t popular as a stripper and never had regulars.
There are obese and ugly pretty strippers as everyone may have their charm and attraction to someone.

Majority seem attracted to a top few or a type .

I couldn’t even go outside years ago because the voices said I’m too ugly to go outside.

When I was a teenager the boys called me ugly and were so disrespectful.
I was raped and sometimes I just let them though I didn’t want to I just stared in the sky and didn’t scream just closed off.

I am happy with my looks though just as they are although if I could afford plastic surgery I would have it.
I want a facelift for my saggy face.

I can scrubb up nicely if I had professionals dolling me up I would look good.

I’m not that good at makeup but I’m happy with my looks.
Except don’t like my jowls and that my face is starting to sag.

When I was a stripper some of the most popular girls were obese.
One skinny girl looked awful and was a drug addict big time.
The woman I have a crush on is obese but she is pretty.
You can be pretty and obese.
The skinny girl looked really unwell and awful.
The most popular girl in Sweden looked like Catherine zeta jones super curvy and tall and big silicon tits.

I’m no barbie doll but I’m happy with my unique individual aura body and vibe.

Like Tammy says “dammm I’m cute.”

I might have a crush on two fat chics and one petite chic.

I’m told that I can be pretty annoying.

Always nice to be acknowledged.

:grin:

1 Like

I’m hideously ugly

You know that intelligence and money also plays a role in being pretty? I wasn’t really pretty before schizophrenia and I got a gf blond green eyes prettier than me. Its only because I was studying physiotherapy so she said oh he’s smart and oh he got money.

Sorry @Aziz I believe you are beautiful no matter what size you are.

1 Like

I think when I was a young woman, I was very cute. People told me I was attractive all of the time and they acted like I was. Nowadays now that I’m almost elderly, people don’t treat me like I’m an attractive young woman anymore so, I guess that I am not. Although my beautiful wife tells me that I am beautiful all the time. We are very good for each other I guess.

Only when I put on makeup

1 Like

I hope you stopped dating him.

who puts down your looks? Avoid toxic people

1 Like