Are you good looking

Just wondering what you think, it’s confidential

• yes I’m good looking
  • no I’m not good looking

0 voters

I use to be good looking

3 Likes

I’m getting old and it shows. I used to be pretty cute but now I’m just an old woman.

1 Like

I believe I must be good looking…women always seem to flirt with me when I’m out and about.

1 Like

I said yes because I’m sexier than Jabba the Hut (if only by a nose, I mean, I have one, he only has slits).

3 Likes

I’m not really vain about my looks, and when I’m around a cute guy I always feel like a potato…

4 Likes

Looking back now, in my twenties I was quite attractive, although I didn’t think so at the time.

Now that I am older I don’t really care if I am attractive or not as long as I feel happy within myself.

4 Likes

I took a nose dive from the ugly tree while hitting every branch on the way down then lightning struck the tree and the tree fell on me and the worms were too scared to touch me.

Sigh

2 Likes

I’m not attractive, never was

I was a cute child though. I must admit. but then who isn’t

1 Like

I would say I am good looking. I don’t usually worry about it. I’m so maladjusted that my anxiety cancels out my good looks. I’m not easy to be around.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks @shutterbug. I sometimes feel guilty for complaining because many people here are still stuck in a dark place. I guess I’m stuck in a dark place now, too. But I hope it’s for not too long.

1 Like

LS! At times I look good. But now I am overweight. Parts of me look good, my hands look half their age, and at age 61 I have a full head of blond hair. I want to look like doctor Jeffrey Life. I need more time and exercise to accomplish that.

1 Like

I used to be attractive. But then I gained a bunch of weight and stopped trying. Maybe one day.

2 Likes

This evening’s convo:

“I laid some dress pants on the bed for you.”
“Are we going to a wedding or funeral?”
“No.”
“Then why would you put out dress pants?”
“I thought you’d like to look nice.”
“Jeans look nice.”
“They’re not dressy.”
“Dressy is for weddings and funerals.”
“I’m going to bed.”

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Think of it this way:

Save for the rare instances when someone looks notably strange, you generally see others as reasonably attractive, yes? Well so does everyone else. Chances are, you’re good.

1 Like

This thread is gonna get locked.

But no, I’m not good looking. I’m good looking for an unattractive person, but I’m still unattractive. You just learn to live with it. It’s either that or change my definition of beauty to include everyone which is kinda something I’m not willing to do. I’m not gonna pretend looks don’t exist just to feel better, the rest of the world still recognizes that they do, just look at how few unattractive people there are in movies and TV. When you see someone like Danny DeVito or John C. Reilly make it to fame, you really gotta applaud, those are my dogs yo!

2 Likes

I’m very attractive to a blob.

1 Like

I used to love John Candy (until he died of course), and Dan from the Roseanne show. They were two big men that I found incredibly attractive. They were so funny you couldn’t help but fall in love with them.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m good looking. My selfies make me better looking but in reality I’m not.

1 Like