Do you think you are less happy the normal prople =D?

You’re right about that. As long as I was healthy, my accomplishments - which are small but many - have always brought me pleasure and perhaps a sense of happiness. Right now it’s no longer the case. I struggle with even the most basic actions, haven’t read a book in several months, can’t enjoy a sunset or a good icecream. That’s just how my illness works. I don’t expect others to understand. It’s a feeling of emptiness which can’t be properly expressed in words. I am content - in a non-hormonal way - with the fact that I can endure all this crap and somehow remain optimistic, without feeling suicidal and giving up. Someday scientists are gonna beat this illness and I want to be there and taste freedom again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not ill, just other way of functioning…brains are neuro plastic. they can make new tracks. if some part of your brain falls, they can create new tracks by you thinking new thoughts or start doing something.new. they find new ways of thinking…and if you are ill as you describe by some time your brain will develops other way to get things done…

this is not an illness, don’t make me be pittty on you…this illnesss just don’t cant make you unhappy…

I agree about you Andrey accoplishments makes you happier… just do what you want…imagine things…dream things , and follow you imagined dreams .if you not achieve any goal but you journey will be fine…that’s why a lot of spiritual teachings say don’t focus on your destination focus on a journey … and this is not ■■■■■■■■… and I don’t care that I have back pain or sz…that is how universe wanted me to be…And if you are to have many material possesions that’s your problem, they will not make you happy ! =D