Do you sleep eat?

I have the habit of eating cereal in my sleep. Do you do this?

No. But I went through a period of sleepwalking a few years ago.

I have night terrors that make me scream in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

I go to bed around 1am. But i dont turn asleep for some few hours…
Right before falling asleep though, i need to eat something, so i get up and i eat sometimes sandwiches with smth on them , plus some sweet things lol… I am on zyprexa though, i shouldnt eat sweets at all i find, i am a bit of prediabetic already :frowning:

2 Likes

@Anna1, I know that you are suffering hard…

1 Like

On Seroquel, I wake up still biting into a donut or half eaten food on my chest.

2 Likes

@Kxev, you look fit.
What med are you on?

2 Likes

Yep. Guilty as charged.

1 Like

Geodon and Latuda. I lost 30 lbs. this year. Thanks @anon25523312

2 Likes

I bought a low calorie popsicle, and I find I eat those if they’re around. But even when I’m sleepy, I won’t eat much of them because I don’t like cold. It’s wotking okay for me.

1 Like

I’m sorry, that made me laugh. I can’t imagine someone eating cereal whilst sleep walking.

How long have you been sleep walking for?

In all my 38 years I only ever did this on Seroquel. I’d wake up at like 3 AM and stumble down to the fridge, eat a bunch, then go back to bed. This stopped when I changed meds and stopped the seroquel.

It has happened to me before. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

No, but I often wake up in the dead of night and write very nonsensical things that confuse the absolute heck out of me when I reawake.

When I was on amisulpride and heavily sedated, I would often wake up and I would raid the fridge, so to speak. Yeah, some nights it would even happen twice. It creeps me out when I remember those times…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.