Do you sleep disorder?

Actually i sleep too much and i take medications
Do you have sleep disorder ??
It is too disturbing to me

1 Like

Thats what cause me sz and psychosis…!!!

1 Like

I sleep way to much now, Have to get checked out for it, starting to worry me

2 Likes

Do u have depression mountain man…

They say I have narcolepsy. But idk if I believe it cause I also have trouble falling asleep a lot. But apparently my sleep patterns match up for narcolepsy but??? Also I don’t always need drugs to stay awake so idk? But I am always tired so??? :thinking:

No depression that i know of

1 Like

I either sleep too much or not enough and I get sleep paralysis a lot

1 Like

well, from age five or so i started having severe insomnia. then about three months ago, i got sick, and since then ive been sleeping like 16 hours a day and feeling exhausted when i am awake, so idk

I have a severe form of i insomnia that causes me to never reach rem sleep. At least, in the 9 sleep studies I’ve had I’ve never reached rem sleep. I’ve tried all sorts of meds and nothing helps.

Sorry to hear that LED

1 Like

I mean it’s 3am here and I’m seriously considering getting out of bed to go make a grocery list… so probably.

1 Like

I regularly have trouble sleeping. Normally my sleep is delayed also it can get reversed or broken and just generally messed up. The only thing that has really helped was quetiapine but i’m not on that anymore,

1 Like

It is very disturbing to my day
Sometime sleeping not well
But now i sleeping too much

Definitely…I mean I’m on this site at 1:20am and don’t even feel drowsy. But I’m going thru a decompensation period now so that’s pretty normal. When I’m doing okay I usually sleep 8 hours a night…or when I OD on my meds I sleep 14-16 hours.

1 Like

I sleep about 4 hours a night. Fun fun. I ever since abilify. Sometimes less like 2 hours a couple times a week. It’s getting old real fast!

Usually my APs just make me pass out, but since I started weaning off loxapine I have trouble falling asleep. I find that a gram of Vitamin B3 and 100mg L-Theanine puts me in a very good sleep.

1 Like

WIth seroquel I sleep wel.

Absolutely, I sleep far too long and at unusual times. It makes it hard to be productive.

1 Like

Same with me, I sleep for 12hrs pretty much every day, unless I have an appointment.

2 Likes

For me more like 16 hours, I literally get nothing done lol.

1 Like