Do you seem normal when you walk outside?

Lol people think there is something wrong with me on the streets. I look a little distracted :smile: by my thoughts

2 Likes

I look normal, do normal ā– ā– ā– ā–  until the night comes and I turn into a grasshopper lol

4 Likes

I guess I seem normal when Iā€™m walking,
Havenā€™t had anyone say anything to me yet lol

1 Like

I seem normal to strangers. Those who know me can read me differently and often ask, ā€œwhat is wrongā€ when Iā€™m not doing well. I can play it off by looking at my phone a lot. Then, I donā€™t look off I just look rude.

1 Like

Sometimes i have a slight smile because of my thoughts. I donā€™t live in the past. It just happens :smile:

1 Like

It happens to me lately
I start smiling in the train lol

1 Like

Today a very small dog barked at me. I said in my mind if i will kick/hit him he will remember me all his life. So i smiled and did not kicked him.

1 Like

I seem normal, I think. Sometimes I smile for no reason

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure. My stepdaughter has said I walk like Iā€™m drunk. That alone might have people thinking ā€œHeā€™s not normalā€.

1 Like

Being heavily paranoid and scared of crowds doesnā€™t really help with this.

1 Like

I walk like I own the town

1 Like

I guess I can look ā€œnormalā€ itā€™s only when I interact with others that they think something is off with me.

1 Like

I walk with vacant eyes and feet that guide themselves.

2 Likes

This is actually something Iā€™m hyper sensitive about . Iā€™m not sure whether youā€™d call it ā€œIdeas of referenceā€.

1 Like

I look really normal. If someone on street looks at me, this person canā€™t know that I have a mental illness.

2 Likes

i want to talk to people but im paranoid at the same time

1 Like

I look normal and i can appear normal in a conversation. Sometimes people (e.g. colleagues) say things about people with psychiatric diagnoses or about schizophrenics (e.g. they cant have goals, they are different from us) to me and im like ā€œdid you know i had that diagnosis too?ā€ Its interesting to see their responsesā€¦

1 Like

Honestly, Im so used to fooling the world I should have been an actor !!

1 Like

I think i pass for normal most of the time. I donā€™t really do anything out of the ordinary to draw attention to myself and iā€™m okay at holding brief conversations. If they tend to drag on though i get uncomfortable and donā€™t know what to say. I may turn into a weirdo then.

1 Like

Sometimes when I go outside itā€™s like Iā€™m holding my breath. When I get home finally itā€™s like I Breathe Again.

1 Like