Do You Scan The Room?

Where ever I go which is mostly work or medical stuff I scan the room for camera’s, If left alone I look at the vents and other places for hidden devices.

Do you do the same?

7 Likes

I do sometimes, especially when staying overnight in hostel.

1 Like

Not when i m medicated.but i used to do it lot when i was stay at hotels.

1 Like

Yes, even now that I’m on meds, I still do it, especially at a new place.

2 Likes

I used to have a really tough time with the camera delusion. Now I’m ok. I don’t think about cameras at all.

2 Likes

I’m not as paranoid of them as I was before, but I still want to know if they are there.

1 Like

before i was on meds one of my cousins told me that i am like a terminator in the way i look at people like i am scanning them collecting intel

1 Like

I didn’t really feel so much bothered with the idea of cameras (well except for my phone or laptop, and also was worried the government put cameras in the eyes of my plush toys), but I did feel like I was being watched quite frequently. Though with being dissociated a lot, and still am, I don’t feel too bothered in that regard. Honestly, I was more occupied with the feeling of being real and contemplating reality.

1 Like

One time I woke up and threw out everything electrical in my home, thinking they had camera’s hidden in all of them, I was in pretty bad shape at the time. Now I have my own security camera’s, was kinda like facing your fears.

1 Like

I used to get a little suspicious about the old apartment building elevator that had something that looked like a camera. sometimes i waved hi to it.

i was also quite skeptical about the new lights that might have had small cameras or detectors in them, because the cops somehow always found me when i sneaked up to the top staircase. no matter how quiet i was.

1 Like

I used to dig in the sofa’s and chairs in the hotels for pocket change, usually when I had all day to do nothing.
Give a Sz’r a good flashlight and a pair of tweezers, keeps em entertained for hours.

1 Like

I worry thatparked cars have cameras hidden behind the radiators. I keep a mental log of number plates of cars that park outside. For some reason vauxhalls cause me a lot of grief.

2 Likes

Cameras and mirrors get me

1 Like

if I wasn’t a dude, I’d probably be more suspicious about hidden cameras in a room. but nay.

1 Like

I don’t do that, but I look to see who’s looking at me and I keep track of that person/people. And I look for ways out and keep in mind how to exit wherever I am as quickly as possible.
That’s funny, I just do that. There’s no story behind it or specific concern, it’s just habit.

1 Like

I hate mirrors. I hate my reflection. Cameras don’t bother me, I think because I assume I’m being observed all the time anyway. (God and spirits…)

2 Likes

That would be scary. I am paranoid that every mirror was a two way mirror

1 Like

I was approached by a serial killer (stalked at a mall for more than two hours first) when I was 13. Cameras don’t bother me so much as whose looking at the monitor.
In person creeps outnumbered the looks loo’s with hidden cameras, but none the less, they all got serious issues to deal with, beyond my want to know.

1 Like

There are so many cameras in public and even residents. I’m in sometimes several apartments a day doing repairs when no one is home, I just figure I’m on camera quite often. They always catch the criminals with all the random cameras around. It doesn’t bother me . Just don’t do anything you wouldn’t want on YouTube and you’ll be fine. Cameras are so small they can easily be concealed.
It’s when you think THEY are personally there for you alone. Then there might be better meds out there for you. Been there.

1 Like

I don’t look for cameras. I assume they are virtually everywhere and specifically for me. If they aren’t specifically for me, they are directed at me whenever I am in the area. They can be as tiny as the head of a pin so no point looking for them. I’m overrun no matter where I go.

1 Like