Schizophrenia.com

Do you like dogs?

I have two dogs and one of them likes to stand.

34 Likes

I like dogs too. Cute pics!

3 Likes

Thank you! 151515

2 Likes

Yeah i married one. 15111515

3 Likes

I have two dogs. One is a dump dog. She was dump at the campground, when she was pregnant.
The other one is in training to be my service dog.

3 Likes

I love dogs… currently without a dog.
Might get one in the future.
We shall see.

3 Likes

Couldn’t live without a dog now I have one. So loyal and loving. Mine is currently on a walk with my partner as I have done something to my neck/shoulder

4 Likes

I love dogs since my mum has one for three years now.

Before that I didn’t understand them at all

Thought the smell would put me off

I want to raise one from a puppy with my husband when he retires as I couldn’t do it on my own

I want to get a kitten and a puppy together

3 Likes

That’s adorable! I like little dogs. I’m afraid of big dogs.

2 Likes

i like friendly dogs, but my neighbors territorial pit bull mix, not so much.

2 Likes

I have always had cats, but I love dogs too

2 Likes

I love dogs. My dad’s fiancée has a dog who will be coming to live with us when we move next month and then I might get a dog.

2 Likes

hello yes i like dogs

1 Like

My loves in my life are:

1 - My wife
2 - My pooch

He’s a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky. His markings are all Husky. From the white tail tip to his beautiful blue eyes. He’s about 15 pounds larger than a regular Sib. Husky, which is where the GSD comes in. His ears are also longer than a Husky. But the brain is all GSD. He’s an excellent guard dog. He’s one of those “If my dog doesn’t like you, neither will I” type dogs. He has a knack for detecting “bad” people and has intervened on several occasions when a stranger outside his pack has been in danger. My wife was walking him past a man and woman (GF?) who were having a screaming match. The woman was obviously distressed and my dog got between them and started barking his head off, baring his teeth - he was ready to go. Awesome dog!

3 Likes

Dude, my dog is a shepherd/husky mix, too.

Her name is jessie.

7 Likes

I love looking at pictures of dogs, but I don’t like them irl. They’re noisy, they smell, they have a high need for attention, training and stimuli, and many dog owners refuse to properly train their dogs or pick up after them.

Plus I’m scared of dogs. I don’t trust that something won’t startle it amd cause it to rip my throat open.

By the way, I love both dogs and cats.

1 Like

Duuude, that is my dog with brown markings on the face. His name is Kodiak. We call him Kodi. He came with the name, so we kept it. He came from an owner who had no idea how to manage him, and put an ad on Craigslist for him. Wife and I snatched him up. Best $350 ever spent.

2 Likes

Thats awesome. My dog was a rescue dog of sorts, too. Jessie loves to play at a dog park with other dogs. You should consider it.

1 Like

Oh boy, this is a touchy subject for Kodi. Kodi (being male and rather large) has that prey drive of both the Husky and GSD. He is neutered, btw. He goes after any animal who is not both female and his size. He’s also very protective of my wife and I, so if a dog comes up to us, he attacks. He is very content being a one-dog in the world type. He’s caught 4 pigeons at our old place, just snatched them out of mid-air. For all these reasons, a dog park is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

1 Like