A confession. I dislike dogs

I know there are a lot of “man’s best friend” lovers out there so I’m making this a confession. They’re uncontrollable and knocked down little children.

1 Like

I love dogs myself.
They are amazing.
Just don’t like the responsibility.

3 Likes

I like dogs as well.

2 Likes

I’ve had a dog my whole life, one after another. I can’t imagine my life without one.

You can’t really say they are uncontrollable, some individual dogs may be a bit wild and some breeds are better than others, but they are trainable and controllable if you know how to train them.

1 Like

I don’t really like dogs either😕

Unless they’re Pomeranians.

I used to love dogs, but now I’m more of a cat person. I don’t have any pets though as I get screwed up when they pass.

2 Likes

That’s why I love dogs.

2 Likes

That made me laugh :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I have a dog, but dislike most dogs. I prefer cats.

1 Like

My dog is my little fur baby snuggle bug. He’s too little to knock anyone down. He’s the best!

3 Likes

I used to dislike dogs because they disliked me. They started barking…I think they picked up on me being nervous. They have grown on me though and I don’t mind them. Some I like now. except when they try to lick my face…but then I just push them away.

3 Likes

I think that in rural area, it is a best choice to have a dog. However, in a big city, you had better to have a cat as a pet.

2 Likes

I love large and medium dogs. Can’t stand rats, er, small dogs. I have a rather unfortunate severe allergy to dogs that prevents me rolling around lawns with the bigger ones. I’d love to do that.

3 Likes

I used to be afraid of dogs especially those barking big dogs. And then my youngest sister let me touch her lovely fur baby and this dog loves playing with me. Now I like little dogs very much.

I don’t like dogs either they bark and per and poop everywhere

I don’t mind dogs but I’m a cat person.

1 Like

My man. Gimme dat fist bump.

:heart:

1 Like

gasp seriously? How could you?

Haha just kidding- some people like cats instead or other pets. I understand you! Your opinion is valid :slight_smile:

I don’t dislike dogs.

But with my schizophrenia and creaky back, I’d just find them to be too much work.

I’m used to having a little cat around the house. They are independent and cuddly and lower maintenance.

2 Likes

i like dogs but i had a cat for 17 years… i wouldn’t mind having a dog but my mum wouldn’t like it… i also don’t think i’m getting new cat for now cause losing that last one was hard on me and i don’t feel like i can get same relationship with another cat like i had with her.