Do you know me?

I feel like everyone knows me in where I live. I feel like I’m broadcasted. People can see me from my house and talk about me.

1 Like

Hey Kats! I promise have no idea who you are. I don’t know anything about your house, and I’ve never talked about you before. I don’t know who you are to be able to talk about you.

I’ve been there before, I think that what you’re experiencing is a part of psychosis. Have you spoken to a psychiatrist about potentially starting medications?

xoxo Alice

Hi Alice. Thanks for the words that bring comfort it really means a lot. Hehehe. I always feel like there are cameras in the house and everyone knows me.

Did u feel the same? How did u deal with it? Yup I’m taking meds now

1 Like

I also feel there are cameras everywhere
and everyone knows me.

1 Like

How can we tell what’s true or not?

1 Like

I think it’s a delusion we have.
Don’t worry

2 Likes

I felt exactly the same, yes. My psychosis was drug induced, so once I quit the amphetamines and started taking the Seroquel things sort of settled down on their own.

Do you think that maybe it’s time for you to have a medication adjustment? If you’re already on medication and having these beliefs. Just a thought.

It’s tough, especially when you’re right in the middle of it. I would honestly recommend doing exactly what you’re doing now, reaching out to people who you trust to see if what you’re perceiving makes sense/is real

Thanks. I had an episode and posted things on social media. I told my close friend I’m schiz

1 Like

Ohhh I’m sorry to hear it was drug induced. I met people from rehab who also heard voices but they were more in there for the drug problem. They didn’t have too much problems with sz.

I told my close friend about it. Idk. She might tell other people.

1 Like

You told him?
How did he react?

1 Like

That’s good! Reaching out to people when you’re unsure of reality is a good idea. It was really hard for me to do that, because I’m an intensely private person and I don’t like relying on other people. But I did find it really helpful.

If she’s a good friend, she shouldn’t go telling other people. I think you’ll be okay.

1 Like

She said I hope I’m medicated or something. If it’s all in my head I really shouldn’t have told her

2 Likes

I wouldn’t tell her.
People don’t understand.

1 Like

I don’t mind anymore at this point. I’ll distance myself from my friends because they’ll never understand.

I’m glad u did. I’m glad it went well for you tho. That u opened up to someone about this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well. I did already. So idk.

2 Likes

Very common delusion – no one is seeing broadcasts of you.

Welcome back!

People actually do understand. They realize you’re psychotic.

I’m talking of understanding schizophrenia.
People don’t understand

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s really reassuring. It’s making me happy. Was suicidal a few days ago. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.