Do you have any toys?

From your childhood. Pervs. :grin:
I only kept this poor fox. His head had fallen off so many times but my grandma would put it together every time.
No wonder I turned out like this. I mean…just look at it. Its a recovering alcohol addict fox lol

10 Likes

I had this dinosaur named Dino

Similar to yours in regard I slept with him every night. Pervs!

2 Likes

My earliest toy was a piece of soft cloth that I still have… my stuffed animals are at my parents’

1 Like

You should call that flea-bitten thing…“Bong. The Brain-fried Fox.”

1 Like

I actually made an educational video with him saying and coughing at the same time:
Yo kids…don’t…do…drugs.

1 Like

Ha, you seemed to be just as creative a genius as I was in our childhoods when it comes to naming our toys: I had a monkey named “Monkey” and a rabbit named “the Rabbit” :smiley:

2 Likes

My seal was named tornado at least :smile:

1 Like

haha you win! my piece of cloth was named “my cloth”.

1 Like

My little sister had a stuffed lion named “Dandy”!..

What a creative name…as in Dandy-Lion! She’s 49 and still has it.

1 Like

I have a 5 foot spongebob I stole during my teens while drunk, from a telecommunications store in broad daylight. I just hugged him and started running. Nowadays he just sits in the garage all alone, as it’s just scary to have him anywhere in the house. From childhood none I can recall.

1 Like

I had a toy once but it took an arrow to the knee…now its a book end…

1 Like

I lied, there’s just another one from sarad’s creepy closet. I showed it to my kid once and took this pic… :joy:

2 Likes

Hey we all watched Chucky…:smiley:

1 Like

A few years back, my regular Barber was on holidays, so I went somewhere else and the woman cut my hair like Chucky’s. I didn’t take my ballcap off for months!

2 Likes

I have a baby doll named Marcy and she was my life from 2+. I found her at an antique store and my mom always says I refused to put her back and yelled ‘my baby!’ which was uncommon for me to do
she’s special to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant 5 feet tall, that’s why he’s scary! And he has this grim smile and huge blue eyes… he just seems to be shoutting “I’ll kill you until you’re happy!” which doesn’t really makes much sense, but yet again, he’s a giant spongebob

1 Like

I got a hot heels toy car in a Easter egg from my niece this year. It’s sat in frount of my computer in it’s individual box.

I’m thinking about giving it to my nephew when he’s a bit older, that’s if my niece doesn’t feel bad about me giving it away! :wink:

1 Like

Have a shelf of plush animals I’ve collected over the years. May post a pic later borrowing the libraries computer atm.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: I’m already melting. Umm but hoping they’re not a freak show like mine

1 Like

I had a baby pillow that I was so attached to that when my mother figured it was time to outgrow it and took it from me, it was a trauma.

1 Like