What was your favorite toy ect. when you were younger

My favorite toy growing up was a nintendo game system.

Atari 2600 I guess.

2 Likes

Littlest Pet Shops (little animal figures), I used to collect them as a kid
Also Barbies

1 Like

a nintendo and a basketball.

1 Like

My instruments. I played music all day every day

5 Likes

My desktop computer.

1 Like

I had a teddy bear I absolutely loved. My brother threw it in the trash one day when I was 7 and it was gone forever. I was crushed. I took it with me everywhere. I later found out my parents paid him to do it, because they thought I was too old to be carrying a stuffed animal and didn’t want other kids mocking me. The joke was on them, though, because the other kids had no problem mocking me for other reasons.

3 Likes

I loved and still love plushies of all kinds. I have so many stuffed cats and now several Pokemon are calling my bedroom home as well.

1 Like

Starlet is 14 and still sleeps with the stuffed animal his mom gave him as a baby. You’re never too old for your comfort object.

3 Likes

When I was about 7 years old my dad got me a slot car set for Christmas. We set it up that morning and me and my family had so much fun racing that my dad let us keep it up in the living room for two weeks. Those things were so fun.

3 Likes

Polly pocket! 151551

I liked the tamagotichi and collected pogs

I had a tiny thumbelina doll, that moved like a newborn, when you wind it up, but one of my half brothers broke the winder.

unnamed (4)
Its a cheap knock-off of sega consoles that were brought to my country from china. You could play contra or super mario and other games

3 Likes

Legos . I liked building stuff.
I also had lots of wood and nails that I was allowed to build my own forts and stuff.

And built forts in the forest
And skateboard ramps , built a couple halfpipes

When I was like 13 we took my dad’s lawnmower to some old abandoned farm fields and mowed down the whole field so that we could build mountain bike jumps :smile:

4 Likes

Matchbox cars 151525251&

1 Like

My penis was my favorite toy

I like sega too. I don’t know the name of the system though, that I owned.

My bike. I rode it everywhere.

2 Likes

I was also partial to bey blades

1 Like