Do you have any toys?

I have a toy bank made like a bird house. You set a quarter up + turn the crank and a blackbird’s head comes out + snatches the quarter in its beak and drops it on the inside. I need to get a new rubber band for it. It’s from my second childhood.

2 Likes

When I was little I wanted to have a doll house so much but there weren’t any to buy in my town and nobody cared to search elsewhere. :unamused:

I still have a cute green metal lamp which I used to curl up with instead of a teddy

I don’t have the glass salt pot any more though

1 Like

I still have my stuffed teddy bear from when I was three. His name was Mi

3 Likes

I don’t have anything from my childhood, but my 3 older children all have a special something. My 11 year old has a plush/plastic Scott pippen doll from god knows where, my 7 year old has a plush teddy from dr. Seuss books, and my 5 year old has two small Winnie the pooh blankets.

They each need their special something to sleep at night, and the younger two only recently stopped bringing them everywhere they go. I think they will all keep these things for life, because of the attachment, and I’m interested to see what the baby latches on to for comfort.

2 Likes

4 Likes

What a crew :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.