Did you have a favorite stuffed animal as a child?

I carried around a monkey with a banana is his hand until I was about six…

9 Likes

I had a little purple poodle

3 Likes

I have a lot of plushies. But my favorites are these 3 beanie baby dogs I’ve had since I was little

3 Likes

Still have it! It’s a stuffed dog I used to carry with me everywhere I went when I was 5 or 6. It’s sitting in a box in my closet now. It’s a little stained from when my sisters got mad at me and threw it in a pool. But yeah, 54 years is quite a long time for a stuffed animal to survive.

7 Likes

Used to have a classic Teddy named Mr. Brown.

5 Likes

A yellow spotted leopard and a penguin :blush:

6 Likes

I had a monkey. Don’t know what happened to it.

3 Likes

I had so many stuffed animals and beanie babies when I was younger

3 Likes

Yes. I have him still. He’s a dog that used to have a raincoat.

5 Likes

I had a stuffed ET that I still love to this day. :blush:

4 Likes

I had a stuffed koala bear that was made with kangaroo skin. It was grey and I think it wasn’t dyed.

I still remember it. It was surprisingly soft but not sure if that was really kangaroo hide!

3 Likes

I have a blue teddy that I still have in my drawer. It was a present from an aunt when I was born. It’s 33 years old now!

3 Likes

Yes, an animal that was simply called “cat” by me, but was probably a lamb if i see early photos of when she was still white and fluffy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still have a stuffed Teddy Bear named “Bear.” He’s my copilot when we go on trips. He’s my navigator, though he needs reformation on cardinal directions. He keeps me company on long rides. Other than that, he’s relegated to the closet.

3 Likes

What a sweet question btw.

3 Likes

A little stuffed lamb with a bell, given to me by my aunt.

4 Likes

Still have him. It’s a Tiger named Hobbes. We had a fight a year ago so he’s been sleeping in the guest room. Got him at the thrift store several years ago.

But as a child I had my favorite blankie. Carried it everywhere.

3 Likes

Yeah lol. Had a stuffed toy just called “Donkey”. Had a fight with my twin brother and he pulled an eye out. Was Distraught for days.

Years later i asked mum - if she still had him. But he went in the bin :frowning:

The schizophrenic in me still sort feels part of my soul is still in that stuffed toy. But my Donkeys gone.

3 Likes

A tiny little teddy bear my mother gave me when I was 8. I gave it to my daughter

3 Likes

it was so endearing to hear everyone’s stuffed animal…thank you so much.

1 Like