Do you like to go outside?

It’s something personal for me.I prefer staying with forum until 4 AM,then go out on sun for a walk.Everyone is telling me to go out and then I’d feel better.I just like it quiet.I live in center of a city.

2 Likes

I got to work. guess it is good for me, but when I retire soon, will probably hide indoors

2 Likes

Same as mountain man, I have to go outside for work and appointments but apart from that I try to avoid it if I can

Yes i like to go outside in afternoon when the sun is bright and warm. I don’t stay up at night, I don’t like to be lonely and in darkness

1 Like

I love going outside. But i live in a bad neighborhood, so i miss a lot of good days. I got rid of my atheist friends because of difference in morals and values. But we would always go on walks and have long talks. I’ll miss that. But in my state we’ve been having so much rain. The weather is cloudy now. But i am an introvert. So if i’m not home i enjoy more smaller groups. But yeah walking or going to the park i like.

1 Like

During the day I’ve never feel good.When I had a saloon,I worked from noon until 10 PM.When I had to do something complicated,I’d rather make appointment after work then before.Sometimes worked until 2 AM. Always liked to sleep more in morning.

1 Like

I only go outside when I have to, and that’s usually because of other peoples ordeals.

2 Likes

I don’t leave my house too much anymore. But I go on my back patio to smoke and enjoy the weather when applicable. I would like to go out and enjoy nature more but there are very few lovely spots close by. I live on a desert and it’s sort of ugly to me. I like being with the trees.

1 Like

Depends on my mood. Somrtimes its nice to be at home in peace. But sometimes i wanna go shopping…to make myself happy…i like nighttime 2 am walks to my moms house,. My town has safe streets.

I’d like it too.But I barely have for food and bills.

1 Like

Sometimes I like being outside. I like solitairy walks in the fall. Not too many places near where I live and I don’t drive to go to a park or somewhere more natural. Mostly I am content to be in my little apartment.

Namaste

I live in the country so there’s nature all around but i tend to stay inside mostly. One reason is that it gets unbearably hot here in summer. I might venture out a little more in fall and enjoy the cooler weather but usually i just sit on the front porch. That’s about as outside as i get.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.