Do you feel like?

Do you feel like you belong in this world?

5 Likes

So which world should I belong?

2 Likes

somewhere where it feels like home - make you feel complete and content.

1 Like

Generally, nope. I feel like an inter-reality refugee. But I try to make the best of it.

5 Likes

This is a house for everyone but making it home is our responsibility​:v::blue_heart:

2 Likes

sometimes i don’t, i feel like i don’t belong anywhere.

1 Like

I dont feel rather i belong or not belong to this world, i just exist for no reason, or to mate, thats how i feel

1 Like

Im extroverted introvert (that shit actually exist) and I just want to live with same kind of people.
I easily fit anywhere but deep down, I’m never being myself.

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone in the real world feels like they’re being them self all the time. That’s the main reason that life sucks so bad. It’s in our 20’s when we stop being able to dream and imagine ourselves as individuals. I never wanted to be a part of main stream society, that’s why I chose to do drugs. If I hadn’t developed bipolar disorder I would still be doing drugs or I would be dead.

I never got into drugs and glad for that.

2 Likes

Drugs are bad mmmkay

3 Likes

It’s one of my biggest regrets. And also the reason that I am sick. I grew up with a lot of pressure and had a lot of time on my hands. I’m sober now but when I get bored my thoughts always turn to getting high as an escape.

1 Like

I have a friend who married a drug addict - he also sells drugs and does every kinda crap.
He can not even leave the country on vacation. 2 weeks ago they were leaving to Thailand and he got caught at the airport and now he is in Jail. They have 2 kids - and the girl smoked during pregnancy and stuff - I don’t mind ruining your own life - but not a kid

3 Likes

That’s too bad. I’m happy that I don’t have those problems. Definitely not proud of my past.
Some people never learn their lesson until it’s too late.

2 Likes

yeah =) kinda sux. when you experience something that makes you happy - it is natural to get addicted. Kinda what the drug Geodon made me - I was like crazy energetic and high all the time. after switching meds - I still feel down on most days.

1 Like

Well I’m glad geodon worked for you. I was on and off it for ten years. I didn’t like it though.

it didn’t work for me either - the side effects were unbearable. Right now I am on Abilify 10 mg injections but kinda feeling a little koukou.

1 Like

I like your spelling of kuckoo!
I’m not sure if I even spelled it right.'abilify made me restless. But I was on 30 mg.

I don’t even know how to spell it =)
I had a german colleague who called me Koukou like crazy

1 Like

Coocoo I’m coocoo for coacoa puffs

1 Like