Feeling like I don't fit in here

I am posting to much,and sometimes contradictory.Also,I think that I’m to long on site to correct some things I’ve said.Should I leave.I surely would like people to forgive me .

I feel like I don’t fit in too but I was assured that I do. I think many of us feel the same way. It’s easy to feel different on different days about things. Don’t get down on yourself over it.

2 Likes

I feel like this sometimes too. But we do belong here. All of us do. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hardly react to rejection by some people

You fit in just fine @anon70049667.

4 Likes

I quite often worry that I don’t belong/fit in.

You are the site.There’s always news from you.I used to read researches you find.Frankly,you are the last person to think about it,trust me.

You fit in zoa ! We all have schizophrenia.

6 Likes

your profile pic goes from a picture to nothing but a Z.

I think you should consider the fact that the majority of us like you.

Unless you want to go your own way, which can happen on here.

Thanks.There will be Z because I’m not satisfied how I look.

Of course you fit in @anon70049667!

1 Like

You don’t have to go anywhere @anon70049667. You’re a valuable part of this forum.

1 Like

You definitely fit in, and I liked it when you used your photo for your avatar.

I think a lot of people worry about fitting in, I know I do. Don’t worry about it - you belong! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve seen your pic, absolutely fine

1 Like

Thank you very much from the heart

1 Like

Which one,I have hundred :smile:

I have too much mood swings.Is it something like bipolar?

I feel like I don’t fit in and am hated. I mean, I try to help people out and join in conversations, but they often devolve into me talking about myself and my theories. Like right now. I think you fit in just fine though. I don’t know you very well, but I believe you are well loved.

1 Like

@Sardonic Where did that come from? I don’t hate you, I enjoy reading your contributions! You definitely belong too.

@anon70049667 Yay! You changed to a pic again! Good job. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t feel comfortable here because I feel like the whole world might be reading this and people might recognise me. I keep meaning to come off but it hasn’t happened just yet

2 Likes