Do you feel like somebody is always watching you?

I think that has always been in the back of my mind ever since my first major episode and hospitialization. The first time I checked behind all mirrors and around and in electronics and stuff for devices. But, I don’t think I ever really shook the feeling that I was always being watched. Over the internet, in my home, on the phone, walking.

1 Like

I sometimes worry about cameras watching me. I used to have a dash cam in my car, but I became so paranoid that I had to take it down. I do worry about cameras that aren’t really there, though. I don’t think mine is as intense as yours. I’m sorry that you are struggling with it.

1 Like

I used to have the wonderful feeling that God was watching. I lost that when I left the area.

1 Like

I feel it almost all the time, unless I’m fully distracted.
I desire to reduce my “psychic footprint” enough that I will be left alone by “the watchers”, or to the point that I don’t notice any “watching” anymore.

1 Like

Not always but frequently I believe cars are following me

1 Like

Yes. I’ve believed there were cameras everywhere since I was a child. No matter how much medication I’m on I’ve never been able to shake that feeling/belief.

1 Like

Feels like someone is monitoring me.
Somehow I piss him off.
The look he gave me cut right through me.
He was full of anger and hate.
I think he wants to kill me.

1 Like

The angels watch me, shadow people check in every once in a while, and the dead see everything I do and pick on me.

1 Like

Well, yeah, but I’m married.

:blush:

1 Like

:musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

d746316902ea589757d5521567f4fb12

2 Likes

it’s not as bad as it used to be, but i do feel constantly watched. specifically i often get the feeling that inanimate objects, numbers, or letters are staring at me

1 Like

It’s all true.
I was waiting for my Dad finishing mailing something.
I was sitting in the car waiting in the parking lot and some guy walked by the car and gave me the dirtiest look I’ve seen in a while.
It was full of anger and disgust.

I swear to you, he was wearing a gun strapped to his side hip.

I’m thinking he could be a cop?

I’m pretty sure he was looking at the cars license plate numbers.

I feel that this guy wants to do me harm.

Either that or it’s time to get a med adjustment.

1 Like

I always feel watched and followed

1 Like

When I was psychotic I felt like the voice could sense and feel everything that I was feeling, and see everything that I was seeing. This was especially awkward when I was going to the toilet and also when I looked in the mirror cos I was a bit ashamed, I had a crush on my voice that’s why, and I had low self esteem so I didn’t want the voice to see my face
but I also feared the voice at the same time cos he had power to send me to hell if he didn’t like me enough or something
so I always felt like I had to make such a good impression and stuff it was REALLY exhausting

Yes, I was feeling aliens watching me constantly.

I don’t get this problem anymore. I enjoy my privacy.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.