Do you feel like people don't like you

I do

And most importantly

I really believe it

It’s like my mind just can’t see it another way.

I don’t feel like talking to them.

Another thing I don’t like is people who are crazy and try to make you look like the idiot.

Maybe I’m paranoid.

But it feels like reality to me, so therefore it is.

This place has some triggering people

I’m not going to mention names

I’m probably triggering too since I’m so socially unskilled.

Oh well. I’m sorry, but I need this forum. Atm. :slight_smile:

Because it’s AMAZING

6 Likes

I guess i’m weird and when younger was always on the hyper side before meds and my social skills are lower cause I’m alone so much and so long

So yes, a lot of people don’t like me

2 Likes

Yes, all the time

2 Likes

I’m also crazy. I guess we are all crazy. Sigh. In our own ways. Sigh.

2 Likes

Yea I understand this.

2 Likes

I’m not likeable. So I’m pretty sure that people don’t like me. I wish I was likeable.

I did a poll on this back in 2016, and I haven’t changed since. I’ve become more unlikeable if anything.

3 Likes

Sorry that you feel that way.

2 Likes

@everhopeful I mean, I don’t know you in real-life but you seem plenty likable here!

6 Likes

It’s me against the world.

4 Likes

Ah geez, thanks very much @anon2818416 .

3 Likes

I just feel so ‘paranoid’ about some people I don’t know why I’m like that. I think it’s partly genetic

I end up not liking them.

2 Likes

I definitely get paranoid on here that people secretly hate me, just like in real life

2 Likes

@everhopeful you’re very welcome! It’s true!!

2 Likes

Ah sorry to hear that smoke. I like you. For what it’s worth

I don’t know why anyone would not like you

2 Likes

@Zoe awww well thank you very much :relaxed:

3 Likes

I don’t mind, if other people don’t like me; I want to be treated fairly, however.

I sometimes take issue with the behavior of others, and I will criticize them for it. Such is life.

2 Likes

I just don’t like it when I feel that I am judged in an unfair way. I hate it. Not necessarily by just anyone but specific people really get to me.

I think I might leave this forum. I feel really uncomfortable on here today.

Not sure though.

I get so bored.

2 Likes

I don’t feel comfortable to enjoy myself on here.

As much as the idea of the forum is so amazing.

2 Likes

I hear that you’re feeling judged and uncomfortable today. I have days like that too. Moving home and starting a new job are two of the most stressful things in life. You deserve a cozy warm internet hug x
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Yeah. People love to hate me. When they do hate me, I’ve asked was I ever mean or rude, and they always say no, that they just simply hate me. It hurts deep, and I am now super awkward socially

2 Likes