Do you feel like people can tell that youre on meds?

I was on Abilify-which I had a bad reaction to and then Rexulti years ago but Ive been off my meds for a while now because of side effects. Ive gotten tired of dealing with the paranoia and hallucinations recently so I will be going back on them soon. I was working in a hospital as a nursing assistant and was going to school for nursing-I would like to become a psych nurse one day. When I was on meds in the past I was always worried about coworkers being able to tell I was on some type of psych med and turning on me because of that. Is anyone working and feel that their coworkers cant tell theyre on meds for the most part? Especially working in a hospital I would hate for people to be able to tell

1 Like

I mean, if I wasn’t on meds, people would certainly be able to tell! I become a twitchy, anxious mess!

But while I’m on them, nobody would know if I didn’t tell them. I’m lucky enough to have found a med that gives me no side effects.

I am working in a hospital and I have the same fears

Only when I am having an episode, which I had two episodes yesterday. I get multiple ones a week, but that’s not the meds. That’s sz for you