Do you blame everything on sz too?

whenever i feel like i cannot do something the way i would like to i tell myself that it is because of my sz that is getting in the way.

anybody else feel like this too?

judy

5 Likes

I pretty much blame schizophrenia for all my problems. Because it is the cause of a lot of problems. The brain is a powerful thing and when it doesn’t work right, we’ll, you’re gonna have problems.

10 Likes

No. Mostly people try to sabatoge my life and make it really difficult.

I agree and I also blame the sz.

3 Likes

We are expecting snow in a few days!

2 Likes

No. It’s not productive and it’s too convenient a crutch. I prefer to step back and analyze what worked and what didn’t after each setback. If I can’t climb over a wall I can still go around, tunnel under it, or maybe even bust through it. It may be that I don’t have the health to climb that wall today but I will in the future if I put the effort in and improve myself. Maybe there’s a different wall I can climb instead that takes me to a similar destination.

I don’t like giving up.

6 Likes

Some on SZ some on myself

I don’t blame the sz. I was sexually abused throughout all my life. And bullied for years. I know that my second psychosis, while I was on my first school day in fith class, caused a psychosis and a total loss of my then personality. I was trapped in voices and delusions. They came after even the teacher started to bully me. It was like a switch would have been set.

For the sexual abuse, it all started in pre-school, when I was 7 years. I got an psychosis in class, and was send to the school nurse. Later came another guy, he hypnoticed my and sexually abused me. My life would be in the best ending, if I would commit suicide.

I don’t see being SZ as something separate to me. It’s part of me whether I like it or not…

2 Likes

No. I often blame my upbringing for those things.

But I have no resentment for my parents although they are not perfect, they really tried their best, I know.

Sometimes I blame the meds.

Like at the gym I currently am real slow.

Who knows maybe I can build it up, but kind of not sure

I remember the progress I made with chores and just getting up every day and working and trying to be my best.

It would’ve eventually fallen apart because I was working too hard for the money, but I still would’ve liked to have that ground work to have for the next job.

I can definitely say that negative symptoms of schizophrenia have ruined my life. Even if I got back the drive and energy I lost I would still be behind for the years of lost education, joy, and accrued savings.

This disease has made me more impulsive because I don’t know when this quality of life will be over. I have trouble saving and my depression has gotten worse as I realize my future is going to be most likely a fruitless childless one where I burden my family and strain our relationships.

This illness is making me seriously consider if I may be suitable for euthanasia.

I don’t blame everything on sz, but I do blame a lot on my psychological malady.

Yeah. I blame it on the weather, wars going on the World, poverty, World hunger among other things. My doctor says I have trouble with something called delusions of grandeur.

i am sorry to learn that so many of you are h urting so badly.

i hope you find hope and more joy soon.

judy

No. I’m with @shutterbug , I try to find alternative ways around, for myself I refuse to capitulate.

1 Like

My anxiety issues ruined my life.

I have it more about antipsychotics. I think all have lot of side effects. And are not good when you are a healthy badass.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.