Do we want to live forever

Maybe so, in the 1980s when I studied in Finland, one person listened this Alphaville’s song all of the time and then this person died young, how sad, I want to live very old …

1 Like
2 Likes

I hope we live on after this world because there’s quite a few people I really want to meet up with again.

Of course I wouldn’t love to live forever, I don’t have a death wish right now but I am all hopefull there is an afterlife where we are all happy and joyful again.

1 Like

I would want to live a very long time but not forever. I say I want to not die of natural causes like elves from the Lord of the Rings. Like I would just live for like 500 years and then just sort of eh maybe I would get in a car wreck.

1 Like

From what I’ve been hearing about near death experiences on Youtube we do live forever. Our deaths are just a transition to a far better life in heaven.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t believe in heaven and i don’t want to live forever.I just want to live a good life with wisdom and understand the purpose of it.

1 Like

I believe in reincarnation… the energy will live on… the people I need with circle around again. It will all live on in a different incarnation…

Being in this skin for the rest of eternity… not sure I’d want to do that…

I don’t WANT to die… but I will not be afraid when my time come’s when it’s due.

2 Likes

I’d like to live long enough to see The Deluge coming. But have enough stuff in the med cab to shut off the lights before it hits me.

i would have to decline my life has been pretty messed up not due to my illness but from other ereas .seems some people are born with a silver spoon no money problems no major issues just glide effortlessly by.others are born birth defects,or food shelter a life time struggle.i know am a lot better off then a lot of people but life seems to follow a chaos cycle,maybe its a part of living things to over come muddle through the best one can.i just know i am weary and hoping my obstacles will be less these last few years.to live forever isnt a choice i would chose to make

Maybe not forever, but at least until next Tuesday.

1 Like

I’m happy to go right now, but at least let me put some pants on first :jeans:

4 Likes

And for the love of god, comb your hair and trim your fingernails too.

2 Likes

Probably tmi had just stepped out of the shower so all that was done. Just had nothing on but a towel.

What else is there to do?

depends on my health. but were survivalist creatures , maybe I will go kicking and screaming and very unzen like. I know in past tribulations , I find it very hard to just give up.

I try to mentally prepare to die every time I get in the car and drive somewhere. I’m ready to go now. I actually pray to die. Maybe I should be more specific in my prayers, saying that I want to die right now. And I definitely don’t want to get old. I don’t want to live right now, let alone past the age of 50. I just want to have one heart attack and die on the spot. No crippling conditions, no slow going, just, bam, heart attack, and gone, like my uncle. I’m afraid of getting diabetes or dementia and dying a slow, crippling death.

man when your in a vehicle , you diying in a vehicle , means that the chances of other people diying greatly increase. Anyway, you sound depressed , see the doc , or try to get yourself out of this frame of mind.

I.e dont kill yourself.

2 Likes